Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chandler

Milan Must Shoulder The Blame

Great spot DavieG!!! I've been saying all along that the "unfit" tag is a red herring.......

Yeah but they did bugger all in the first half, so they'd have a reserve!!

Like Wortho said. They can give 45 minutes... but can they give 90!!!

Yeah but they did bugger all in the first half, so they'd have a reserve!!

Like Wortho said. They can give 45 minutes... but can they give 90!!!

They used a lot of energy in the first half but it was chase their own shadows, I also get the feeling you can use a lot more enrgy if you don't have the ball.

Wtf are you on about?

The board would have had no money to spend, Milan couldn't, so nothing different there.

Changing the manager has plunged us into relegation trouble? no, we were already in it and you say the players won't be inspired by Worthington.... would they be inspired by Rob Kelly, a coach, who has no managerial success? I think not.

Blaming it on Milan is RIDICULOUS! Remember after he turned up we won a few on a bounce, if that hadn't happened, we may have already been down.

Wtf are you on about?

The board would have had no money to spend, Milan couldn't, so nothing different there.

Changing the manager has plunged us into relegation trouble? no, we were already in it and you say the players won't be inspired by Worthington.... would they be inspired by Rob Kelly, a coach, who has no managerial success? I think not.

Blaming it on Milan is RIDICULOUS! Remember after he turned up we won a few on a bounce, if that hadn't happened, we may have already been down.

And there would have been no money to pay off RK's contract :whistle:

Anyone who says there hasn't been an improvement in our performances since Nige took over has clearly not been paying attention!

And there would have been no money to pay off RK's contract :whistle:

Anyone who says there hasn't been an improvement in our performances since Nige took over has clearly not been paying attention!

At this stage of the season it's results, not performances, that are needed. And two home defeats in a week can hardly be called an "improvement".

True, but we're in a far better position for the big one against Barnsley than we would have been with Kelly.

What!! You mean it's ten games without a win rather than eight. Strange logic Mr. Smiley!!!

What!! You mean it's ten games without a win rather than eight. Strange logic Mr. Smiley!!!

Are you saying we are not a better team?

Are you saying we are less likely to beat Barnsley?

I thought you deplored people who argued for arguments sake :rolleyes:

Are you saying we are not a better team?

Are you saying we are less likely to beat Barnsley?

I thought you deplored people who argued for arguments sake :rolleyes:

The posts you try to ridicule are in the context of Chandler's original post. However, in answer to your points-:

1. Yes.

2. Who knows? Can't see how it can be argued that the team is any better than two games ago though.

The best thing about the last week, though, is how the support has become more galvanised. But that has nothing to do with Nigel Worthington.

The posts you try to ridicule are in the context of Chandler's original post. However, in answer to your points-:

1. Yes.

2. Who knows? Can't see how it can be argued that the team is any better than two games ago though.

The best thing about the last week, though, is how the support has become more galvanised. But that has nothing to do with Nigel Worthington.

It might have nothing to do with NW directly, we'll actually never know but could have something to do with RK no longer Managing.

1. Yes.

Don't agree. I for one was happy to see more energy in the team - bringing back Cada and playing Mattock has been great for everyone.

At least Wortho's said it how it is and tried to get the players moving, none of Kelly's "double our efforts" bollox

Don't agree. I for one was happy to see more energy in the team - bringing back Cada and playing Mattock has been great for everyone.

At least Wortho's said it how it is and tried to get the players moving, none of Kelly's "double our efforts" bollox

Hope it continues to please you then, Bluefoxtim. For me, those two in the side just smacks of desperation.

Wtf are you on about?

Godd Shout!!!

I am pleased that Kelly did not get his hands on Milans millions - he would have been another Peter Taylor and pissed it all away on nobheads. I guess Milan did gamble that we would stay up as that was always in his plan that we would be in the championship next season. He assumed we would be safe by now so you can blame him for that but that is about all.

The reason we are in this position is because of the players and the manager (kelly) no one else.

Personally I am glad that we have Milan, imagine next season without him - no matter which league we are in. Forest dropped because they were crap but they do not have the money to buy themselves out of the league, at least if we drop Milan is there to do something about it.

Players must shoulder the blame. End Of.

I want these shite players to stay here and get us out of this shite but they obviously can't, they proven that.

So I just hope they get sacked in the summer and never work again! That'd suit most of the fine anyway tbh, just the fact they ain't getting paid thousands week in week out wouldn't...Useless Overpaid TOSSSSEERRRRRRS!!! :@ :@ :@

OK we have struggled in our last three seasons in the Chumpship but Milan has badly miscalculated and definitely made matters worse this season and has practically made us odds on favourites for the drop.

Firstly, there was his penny pinching antics that caused the takeover to be long and drawn out and led to a lot of ill feeling amongst many shareholders.

Secondly, following on from this, the all too convenient date of the takeover itself AFTER THE CLOSURE OF THE TRANSFER WINDOW. I have no doubt that he engineered this himself.

Thirdly, the appointment of Worthington. Hardly an impact manager who could persuade a demoralised squad thinking that it's going to be released en masse in May that it actually might be worth their while to play for the shirt.

Rarely has anyone who promised so much, let so many down, so soon.

I think he is a legend and our only white knight on the horizon. MM is in it for the long term. I would sacrifice our 'only ever being in the top two tiers' of football to go to League One if I know that it would eventually lead to the Premier and staying there. :unsure:

So far, we've blamed the chairman, the previous board, several ex-managers, the coaching staff in general...

... the new manager, the players - past and present.

I'd like to take this opportunity throw the fans into the pit of blame...

... and the match officials.

The kit manufacturer and club sponsors, too.

The Football League and the FA should also get a roasting.

Anyone else? lol

It's only a matter of time before we are reminded that Mickeh should never have been hounded out. :rolleyes:

It doesn't seem to have done him any harm. He was there last night and looking very fit, well and affluent in one of the smartest suits you'll ever see. Clearly, if you're going to lose your job, then being a football manager isn't a bad job to lose.

Mind you I did hear a City staff member insist that he'd never take on the job of a football manager because the pressures weren't worth it. Wouldn't you just like to put that comment to the test! :D

It doesn't seem to have done him any harm. He was there last night and looking very fit, well and affluent in one of the smartest suits you'll ever see. Clearly, if you're going to lose your job, then being a football manager isn't a bad job to lose.

Mind you I did hear a City staff member insist that he'd never take on the job of a football manager because the pressures weren't worth it. Wouldn't you just like to put that comment to the test! :D

He was here for the QPR game as well. I don't like this one bit. :unsure:

Archived