Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stearman's header

Was it over the line or not? I was amazed it wasn't given as was Richard. Things could have been oh so different if that was given after 65 mins. We'd have ripped them to pieces.

I would like to see it again, but my opinion is that we were robbed a definite goal.

Was it over the line or not? I was amazed it wasn't given as was Richard. Things could have been oh so different if that was given after 65 mins. We'd have ripped them to pieces.

I would like to see it again, but my opinion is that we were robbed a definite goal.

No where near.

TBF we missed a hatful of chances really, the Fryatt one in the first half, hume had two or three (what was he doin with that header after Newtons wonder run???), nissa and stears....

We did have plenty of chances. Nisse should have buried his chance especially, fell just right for him as well.

We did have plenty of chances. Nisse should have buried his chance especially, fell just right for him as well.

18 according to one set of stats I've seen!!!! :blink:

BTW does anyone know the stats from last night... possesion, chances etc...?

18 according to one set of stats I've seen!!!! :blink:

BTW does anyone know the stats from last night... possesion, chances etc...?

LEICESTER -- BIRMINGHAM

Possession

53% -- 47%

Shots on target

7 -- 4

Shots off target

14 -- 1

Corners

7 -- 3

Fouls

16 -- 26

Our second-half performance was derserving of a point but we shot ourselves in the foot after a woeful first half display. BTW I didnt think it was over the line during the match and havent seen the highlights yet.

After seeing it on TV, it was a poor header by Stearman. For some reason he went across goal, when there was a clear gap at the near post instead he heads it towards the defender.

Normally it's the right thing to go across goal and you certainly don't look at the ball and the goal at the same time. So having kept it down, on target and given it some oomph I think it's a bit harsh criticisng him and it required a bloody good clearance to prevent the goal. In fact looked in to me from right behind the goal but it is impossible to tell for sure from that position.

Normally it's the right thing to go across goal and you certainly don't look at the ball and the goal at the same time. So having kept it down, on target and given it some oomph I think it's a bit harsh criticisng him and it required a bloody good clearance to prevent the goal. In fact looked in to me from right behind the goal but it is impossible an impossible position to tell for sure.

It wasn't in trust me. Wasn't even close.

Archived