Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Preston Match Thread

Finally started one! :)

I said on Monday if we lose to Birmingham on Tuesday, that's it, we're down, we lost and as far as I was concerned we were down, for some reason today I had a change of heart (Don't know why) I just have feeling we'll be lucky today! We will win, Leeds will lose, Just got a gut feeling, I still think we will need more than the 3 points to be safe though, so we will be almost across the line if things go our way tommorrow, but not quite.

C'Mon City! Time to wake up and start playing (For a whole 90 minutes) lads!

Finally started one! :)

I said on Monday if we lose to Birmingham on Tuesday, that's it, we're down, we lost and as far as I was concerned we were down, for some reason today I had a change of heart (Don't know why) I just have feeling we'll be lucky today! We will win, Leeds will lose, Just got a gut feeling, I still think we will need more than the 3 points to be safe though, so we will be almost across the line if things go our way tommorrow, but not quite.

C'Mon City! Time to wake up and start playing (For a whole 90 minutes) lads!

Maybe not :@

lol

We will win tomorrow. Have felt very negative for a while but I'm convinced we'll fluke a result tomorrow.

2-1 Leicester

I dont know why, but i have the exact same feeling, 2-1 win to city, ive thought we were down for quite a while now, but for some reason i am quietly confident we will survive!

I'm sick of Saturday afternoons seeing City slide down the table a little further and closer to trouble, this game is still not the Barnsley or (to a lesser extent) the Wolves games that will decided our fate... getting somthing today would be massive, our record at Deepdale is not as bad as it looks, but both teams need the points...

...For Fu*ks Sake City Pull it Out of the Fu*king Bag!!!

:scarf: C'mon City!!! :scarf:

We might manage a draw today. But not having a settled side doesn't help. I think the team's getting better under Worthington but I do wish the young players had been introduced earlier and more gradually.

But no. People were saying it's not the right time, leave it til the end of the season. And our dive down the league went on and on so that now they're having to be introduced as a last minute emergency.

If Kelly learns anything from his move back to Blackburn it is never, ever let senior players get close to you and influence your thinking.

We might manage a draw today. But not having a settled side doesn't help. I think the team's getting better under Worthington but I do wish the young players had been introduced earlier and more gradually.

But no. People were saying it's not the right time, leave it til the end of the season. And our dive down the league went on and on so that now they're having to be introduced as a last minute emergency.

If Kelly learns anything from his move back to Blackburn it is never, ever let senior players get close to you and influence your thinking.

Why didn't you say something earlier?

Rob Kelly didn't go to Blackburn. Some Alan did. Btw Luton down if that helps.

Archived