Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Preston Match Thread

He is not that bad if your listening in the background BUT >> He is shit if your are listening closely, he gets facts endlessly wrong, player names wrong and most of the time you do not even know who has the ball or what is going on..... I have noticed he likes banter with guest, at least the guest (aka, TAGGART) puts him straight....

He is not that bad if your listening in the background BUT >> He is shit if your are listening closely, he gets facts endlessly wrong, player names wrong and most of the time you do not even know who has the ball or what is going on..... I have noticed he likes banter with guest, at least the guest (aka, TAGGART) puts him straight....

oh dear oh dear, here we go again! why is our defense suddenly become so poor!!!! it used to be our best attribute!! anyway. yes this is a bit of a boring game, crap plymouth 1-1 southend! :(

QPR winning now!!! :frusty:

Don't worry whats happening above us, all we have to focus on primerily is winning ourselves, if we win ourselves we can't do no more, after focusing on ourselves if we're focusing on anyone elses results its BELOW us that we need to look at!

if we go down do you really think mattock will stay, wortho is basically advertising him, inviting bigger clubs to come in........

Or is he training him up, getting him abit of an experience? Getting him abit of conifdence ready for League1? ;)lol

TBH unless we get alot of money offered which we won't (I havn't anything that amazing from him TBH) we have money behind now and because of that we now have the option to turn down transfer offers now!

Archived