Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Preston Match Thread

That's a very attack minded bench but we need to win. Sends a message out to Preston as well, we're not going to try and get a draw. Very different message to the one Kelly used to send out with his announcements.

COME ON CITY...

Let's get a good start today.

Hang on, Leicester Tigers are on the commentary given by match console, so where can I get the commentary of the football match without having to listen to the Preston commentary??

Can't even get the Preston commentary, it's protected by digital rights thing.

Or is it? I'm confused, what match is on :S

Hang on, Leicester Tigers are on the commentary given by match console, so where can I get the commentary of the football match without having to listen to the Preston commentary??

Can't even get the Preston commentary, it's protected by digital rights thing.

It's just a feed from Radio Leicester, it'll change to the football when the football is ready. :thumbup:

It's common for the commentary to switch back to Rugby for half-time, too, so try not to be so surprised next time. :thumbup:

I'm a bag of nerves.

At least the players can't be this nervous - quite a few haven't given a damn this season.

FFF

yep iv got a weird feeling in my stomach again, i hate this feeling! please please please get three points today put my mind at rest just a lil bit please!!! back to college on monday, im gonna be slaughtered by the plymouth fans! but if we win today atleast i have some defence!!! comon u blues!!!!!! please

Bench suggests Wortho might try a 4-3-3 or might do what we've all been clamouring for and put Hume in midfield.

But remember that a lot of this lineup is quite versatile. Cadamarteri can play on the wings, Hume can play midfield, Mattock can play LB, Johansson can play CB, McAuley can play RB.

Given all of that, and the attitude we should be approaching these games with, the bench is spot on.

Archived