Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

a new era

todays result is the turning point, and we won't forget this in a long while to come. We were starring league 1 football in the face, but this unexpected win is the benchmark for a huge change in leicesters future, milan will bring in good sigining and i'll look forward to next year. :worship:

todays result is the turning point, and we won't forget this in a long while to come. We were starring league 1 football in the face, but this unexpected win is the benchmark for a huge change in leicesters future, milan will bring in good sigining and i'll look forward to next year. :worship:

um hate to say this but we aint safe yet my freind! were still only 5 points clear! we need to beat barnsley to make it mathmatically safe. but comon we can do it, and yes next year will be bright comon city! lets PARTY! wooh!

um hate to say this but we aint safe yet my freind! were still only 5 points clear! we need to beat barnsley to make it mathmatically safe. but comon we can do it, and yes next year will be bright comon city! lets PARTY! wooh!

with the goal difference a point will be enough.

Jezus. How many new era's have we had since Relegation from the Premiership and moving into the Walkers Stadium...Somewhere between 3 and 5 I would have thought.

Although I must agree I am gettin excited (Already) now about next season. I've been saying for the last few weeks if we can manage to stay up next season I can see us in Top 10, or thats what I expect with the funds availiable, e.t.c. I know we don't have a perminent manager yet, e.t.c, but with the funds availiable i'd expect a top 10 at least finish.

I thin Play-offs and automatic which I have seen people chatting about is way OTT though!

Jezus. How many new era's have we had since Relegation from the Premiership and moving into the Walkers Stadium...Somewhere between 3 and 5 I would have thought.

Although I must agree I am gettin excited (Already) now about next season. I've been saying for the last few weeks if we can manage to stay up next season I can see us in Top 10, or thats what I expect with the funds availiable, e.t.c. I know we don't have a perminent manager yet, e.t.c, but with the funds availiable i'd expect a top 10 at least finish.

I thin Play-offs and automatic which I have seen people chatting about is way OTT though!

i think your probably right, promotion next year would be to early anyway! we need time to make a solid team that blends well with both young and experianced players in it. but i think with milans money and our excelent youth propects we are not far from this at all. the year after next people the glory days will be returning to the walkers and europe here we come!!!!

i think your probably right, promotion next year would be to early anyway! we need time to make a solid team that blends well with both young and experianced players in it. but i think with milans money and our excelent youth propects we are not far from this at all. the year after next people the glory days will be returning to the walkers and europe here we come!!!!

not necessarily, derby were in a similar position to us last year. with a bit of money and the right manager anything is possible.

not necessarily, derby were in a similar position to us last year. with a bit of money and the right manager anything is possible.

yes but who is betting that derby are going to stay up? id rather us stay down here and build a solid side then go up. really ready for action and well up for it. rather than doing what we have seen endless times at this club and thats going up with a bit of luck and then faling right back down again.

Mandaric taking over was 'A new era'

Rob Kelly keeping us up last season was 'A new era'.

It was time for 'A new era' when Levein began his first full season.

It was 'A new era' when Adams was sacked.

We're not safe and we're going nowhere while promotion is our expectation instead of our aim.

yes but who is betting that derby are going to stay up? id rather us stay down here and build a solid side then go up. really ready for action and well up for it. rather than doing what we have seen endless times at this club and thats going up with a bit of luck and then faling right back down again.

with £50 million for finishing bottom i'd take the chance.

5 points clear with 6 points to play for, i cant see us loosing both games and hull and leeds winning both of theirs :D

hulls goal diff is only 3 worse than us, so technically leeds need to win both, and hull only need 4 points, as 2 defeats for us would give hull a better goal diff.

hulls goal diff is only 3 worse than us, so technically leeds need to win both, and hull only need 4 points, as 2 defeats for us would give hull a better goal diff.

still, i can't see it happening, not after our past two performances, and we best not loose against barnsley either because im going to it!!

with £50 million for finishing bottom i'd take the chance.

well actually yes i totaly forgot about that new deal flaming hell lets get up there now! okey doke im on board the Promotion next season train!!!!! lets start the engines now!. but hang on, we arent safe yet lets just not celebrtate prematurly thats never a good thing. "lets not get carried away" as RK would say, oh hangon wrong era. hehe. um yer lets wait till its mathmatical but this is a gr8 evening lets enjoy it!

well actually yes i totaly forgot about that new deal flaming hell lets get up there now! okey doke im on board the Promotion next season train!!!!! lets start the engines now!. but hang on, we arent safe yet lets just not celebrtate prematurly thats never a good thing. "lets not get carried away" as RK would say, oh hangon wrong era. hehe. um yer lets wait till its mathmatical but this is a gr8 evening lets enjoy it!

dont worry, i will, i can be happy again :D ive been miserable recently, sooo happy, well done lads

dont worry, i will, i can be happy again :Dive been miserable recently, sooo happy, well done lads

me too fellar, but now i can feel my passion for the game for the club again i suddenly beleive in the and myself, weird how one game of footbal, one game can make such a difference to my mood! comon! next season will be very good i can see it now!

me too fellar, but now i can feel my passion for the game for the club again i suddenly beleive in the and myself, weird how one game of footbal, one game can make such a difference to my mood! comon! next season will be very good i can see it now!

exactly!!! quality, what a contrast of late! im so happy, or maybe that isnt the word , relieved!! whatever it is, it feels good :cool:

We'll get a result at Barnsley. That will assure safety once and for all.

The only question will be who will be our manager next season.

Judging by Macc's result at Rochdale yesterday, perhaps Incey isn't quite ready to make the step up yet..

How many threads do you plan on making tonight. :blink:

Little early for a new era I'd say.

I know we've had plenty of false dawns so far, but I really think this could be the turning point.

The difference is this time we've got financial backing and the backbone of a decent squad. I honestly think we can be up there challenging next season, I really do. :)

Archived