Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

i hate to moan at this point but...

LOGAN! WHAT WAS HE PLAYING AT AGAIN! Too many times he came far out to get the ball and got nothing on it, i felt nervous every time the ball was in the box, please but henderson back in before i have a heart attack!!

Henderson > Logan, nuff said. Worthington's made some good changes but this isn't one of them.

agreed, its a no brainer in my opinion, worthingtons tactics have been almost perfect, but yet he decides to but that clown between the sticks rather than henderson- one of the best keeperes in our league.

The only thing I can possibly complain about is the fact that we're losing fit players with every new game we play.

Today Wesolowski and Mattock slightly injured.

Do we have a starting eleven for the Barnsley game at all?

...one of the best keeperes in our league.

Hmmm, questionable but yeah he's a very sound keeper and Logan seems a bit jittery at times. Plus the amount of times he boots the ball all the way to the other keeper has to be sorted out. He's decent but I'm sure we could find a better keeper than the pair of them in the summer.

Ian Walker was the best. :unsure:

The only thing I can possibly complain about is the fact that we're losing fit players with every new game we play.

Today Wesolowski and Mattock slightly injured.

Do we have a starting eleven for the Barnsley game at all?

He might play a few more youth players then :dunno:

Gradel

King etc...

I think when Wortho arrived he came to this conclusion:

Team on bad run>promising young goalkeeper>get rid of current goalkeeper>win the league

In truth Henderson is still better than Logan at this moment in time. Its as simple as that.

Until Hendo becomes so unreliable its scary, Logan should be the no. 2 keeper.

By the sounds of it Logan made a couple of key saves towards the end and kept us in the game, so what if he did have a shaky five minutes towards the end of the first half? He kept a clean sheet didn't he? Henderson is so over rated its unreal. Truth be told we could do with signing a new keeper in the summer.

Hands up how many people in this thread watched the ****ing game...

I thought so.

Logan had a solid match today. End of.

Our error must be in taking Barber at his word. :ph34r:

Listening to Baaabaaa + Rowett suggested Logan was shaky at best, a disaster waiting to happen at worst.

But that's probably just Baabaa's fault.

He does get excited, that bloke. :whistle:

Listening to Baaabaaa + Rowett suggested Logan was shaky at best, a disaster waiting to happen at worst.

I give you, there were a couple of arse-cheek clenching moments...but that was because of Stearman. If anyone is going to lob brickbats then it should be in his direction.

But, that said, this isn't a time for pointing at players - we know their limitations. The only important thing over the remaining games was to support them to ensure survival in this league. The fat lady may not be singing but she's walking onto the stage.

Logan was to blame for one and a half goals the other night - but he kept a clean sheet today and that's all that matters.

He could use his mouth more often (ooer missus), but I don't think he did anything today that Henderson would have done better.

He could use his mouth more often (ooer missus), but I don't think he did anything today that Henderson would have done better.

He could have yelled to Stearman not to head the ball out...but Stearman should have been that bit more aware as well.

Tiny stuff when alls said and done, and three points are secured with a clean sheet.

He could have yelled to Stearman not to head the ball out...but Stearman should have been that bit more aware as well.

Tiny stuff when alls said and done, and three points are secured with a clean sheet.

If I was in goal, I would have yelled to Stearman "Fork off this field of play, you useless gimp!".

Archived