Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Johansson Goal

THAT WAS TERRIBLE HIGHLIGHTS! 2 parts of the match? COME ON! Should've been the featured game!

Yeah that was a joke, especially considering that we get loads of highlights for every other game. Wa**ers!! Great finish from Nils anyway! :worship:

Awesome, people hugging!

Hugging? Hugging!

You think there was just people hugging?

There were fireworks...Godzilla attacked and three couples conceived in rows 13, 21 and 40

...and some feisty bugger jumped on me, screaming :blink::D

Hugging? Hugging!

There were fireworks...Godzilla attacked and three couples conceived in rows 13, 21 and 40

The back went mental, by the time we finished everyone was in a completely different place. Amazing celebrations lol

The back went mental, by the time we finished everyone was in a completely different place. Amazing celebrations lol

I was about 4 rows from the back-ish, sure after the goal it ended up 6 rows :cool::blink:

Absolutely Brilliant support, game, team effort. BRING ON BARNSLEHHHH :angry:

:rolleyes:

Hugging? Hugging!

It could have been worse/better some fiesty screamer could have jumped and buggered you. :|:S

Hugging? Hugging!

lemond you are so lucky.

That's not what he said at the time.

Archived