Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
YamYam

Wolves fans Next Sunday

I know it still says 3100 on the official website but that hasent been updated for ages, it also says we havent sold out, when we did 7 days ago

dont think their will be any trouble in the ground most our naugthy boys are banned and wont risk been in stadium, (espicially with Leicester Old Bill) obviously their wont be 2000 wolves fans in the Leicester end, most are just coming to drink in the Leicester watering holes, but i do know quite a few with tickets in your end.

Are the pubs in Wolverhampton THAT bad????

Whats the best Wolves forum?

Someone should really warn them not to come in BlockN. It's changed a fair bit since your last visit as we now have a few hundred fans in their as it is our "Singing section"

Molineux way is the forum i use

Whats the best Wolves forum?

Someone should really warn them not to come in BlockN. It's changed a fair bit since your last visit as we now have a few hundred fans in their as it is our "Singing section"

Yeah ive heard there is some right hardnuts in there :unsure::rolleyes:

Wolves fans talking about going in Leiceter end.

Linkage

I had a look at this link, they believe that they can go on the internet and get home tickets sent to Wolves. Is this the case??? Surely the club have put a block on this to prevent this from happening?? Does anyone know?

I had a look at this link, they believe that they can go on the internet and get home tickets sent to Wolves. Is this the case??? Surely the club have put a block on this to prevent this from happening?? Does anyone know?

I'm sure they do something with the post codes but that can be sidestepped easily.

The first time one of them opens their mouths they will be out. With or without the Stewards help. :unsure:

The section supervisor always tells us if we see away fans in home areas we do one of the following two things

1 - If its a mum and dad and their two kids, we usually dont take any actions and leave them where they are.

2 - If its a bunch of lads, then they got two options. Either they remain in their seat in silence or they'll get chucked out.

So to the Wolves lad in here, dont bother in home areas, you'll get kicked out anyway if you get spotted. And if Wolves score, Im sure you'll get spotted quite easily.

You are probably right, but we will see, Been a great season whatever, after the S**t we saw from Glenn Hoddle

do you think it will be a sellout next week, and do you think that the Wolves fans will get in Leicester end or Not,

also i have heard that Wolves Carl Cort will be at Leicester next seaon, when his contract runs out

Please tell me you're lying - Nathan Blake mark 2 ???

Gave up with the Leeds/Derby idea then? :rolleyes:

Not given up as such, just decided against it, simply because I'm allowed back in to the Walkers and won't be visiting there next season. The game should have a decent atmosphere and should be a good send off for me. And plus you've been asking for me to come back for some time now.

I'd imagine the stewards would take swift action to prevent trouble

by throwing Jamie out

:P

lol!! I'm definitely not being scapegoated this time. If I stay off the concourses and send somebody else down for me, I will survive. :cool:

If they're not causing any trouble it's not really a problem is it? :rolleyes:
And if they're caught in the wrong end, they can't complain about being thrown out.

:rolleyes:

Going back on the Carl Cort thing.

I've just come back from an evening out ith the lads. One of them has a friend who is apparenly good friends with Muzzy Izzet and Carl Cort. He came back saying Carl will be at the walker's next season.

Personally I think it does not stand to reason without first having a manager in place.

However, stranger things happen in football.

He has been out with a knee problem most of this season and is just coming back to full fitness.

Milan could be just compiling a list of potential target men for the 'new' manager as he may feel this is one area we have lacked in this season.

Going back on the Carl Cort thing.

I've just come back from an evening out ith the lads. One of them has a friend who is apparenly good friends with Muzzy Izzet and Carl Cort. He came back saying Carl will be at the walker's next season.

Personally I think it does not stand to reason without first having a manager in place.

However, stranger things happen in football.

He has been out with a knee problem most of this season and is just coming back to full fitness.

Milan could be just compiling a list of potential target men for the 'new' manager as he may feel this is one area we have lacked in this season.

I would hated him to join. I have never rated the guy.

he don't interest me either :dunno: but he wouldn't be a bad acquisition :)

I agree......he isn't going to set the championship alight, although he could prove useful during the long season as an extra option with his height. I would use him from the bench. At least he a lilttle more mobile than the 'the freezer'. Also when our defenders (particulalrly kisnorbo) plays the 'trusty' hoof upfield towards the end of games Cort would be there to collect. He could be the answer to the many of those balls hoofed up that are now acting as sattelites orbiting us. :whistle:

I agree......he isn't going to set the championship alight, although he could prove useful during the long season as an extra option with his height. I would use him from the bench. At least he a lilttle more mobile than the 'the freezer'. Also when our defenders (particulalrly kisnorbo) plays the 'trusty' hoof upfield towards the end of games Cort would be there to collect. He could be the answer to the many of those balls hoofed up that are now acting as sattelites orbiting us. :whistle:

i think the answers stop bleedin using them as often :D but yea he would surely help i think we should throw him a bone :thumbup:

I would hated him to join. I have never rated the guy.

I'm not a big fan either. Not a lot of football this season. Just seems like he could be another passenger.

Archived