Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Foxes Talk

When did Foxes Talk start?

I'm just wondering, also, (I presume all this) how you got from being a small forum to such a huge one.

You just keep on sucking up to 'em Danny. :whistle::rolleyes:

When did Foxes Talk start?

I'm just wondering, also, (I presume all this) how you got from being a small forum to such a huge one.

As a man I understand what you are getting at...and will answer your questions in two parts:

• Firstly, don't worry about being a late starter - no matter which train you catch they will all arrive in Crewe
  • Secondly, worrying will only ensure it stays small and girls laugh.

There, I hope that's cleared it all up. I'm off to wash my hands and spank some young totty. Cheerybyes. :thumbup:

does mark have to pay to have this forum running?

I'm sure Mark will answer but I'd guess he would have to buy the software and updates, domain name, server fees and a hell of a lot of time with not one advertisement to clutter up the pages to pay for that. We should be very grateful.........Thanks Mark

I'm sure Mark will answer but I'd guess he would have to buy the software and updates, domain name, server fees and a hell of a lot of time with not one advertisement to clutter up the pages to pay for that. We should be very grateful.........Thanks Mark

Yes he does. I'm sure he's mentioned it before.

Thanks for all the effort Mark. Much appreciated, :thumbup:

:mellow: So you're saying Foxes Talk started with hundreds of users? I just wanted to know, because it might help me get my forum active.

A good place to start is to have a forum that relates to something worth discussing with others - football clubs don't do too badly because some of them have thousands upon thousands of fans who go to games and want to talk about that they've seen. :thumbup:

I can't remember what exactly your forums were about... but they appeared to be about some game I've never heard of... :unsure:

does mark have to pay to have this forum running?

:thumbup:

Hats off to Mark. :thumbup:

Archived