Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dames

Online Gamer thread.

Yeah well jealous. You seen the South Park parody? Genius.

'I'm not an r-tard. :('

Thats gotta be one of the best South Park episodes.

Not the best but ranks up there.

I used to play an online football management game upto a year or so back. It was a game by mail when I first played it back in 1990ish and stopped playing it as I got too old for it aged about 17. I weirdly ran a search on the company name and was amazed to see that about 13 years on it was still there are doing well lol. The company is called apex soccer management but its fun was that it was a very basic and simple game with loads of manager action but it was OK in 1990 but a bit behind the times today.

Ive heard there are loads of other management games online but I cant be bothered to look or join.

I'm sure this thread was called 'online grammer thread' when I clicked on it...

It's grammar... but no I made one of those ages ago... "There, Their and They're"

Take a look!! :whistle:

Xpert Eleven

This is well worth a look at.

Brilliant management game if you can be bothered with it :thumbup:

I only went on the apex one as it reminded me of my days as a lad, waiting for my post to turn up with my results and phoning people in Scotland, spending 2 hours on the phone to try and buy a player from him, winding my dad up in the process at the size of the phone bills. I cant be ar$ed to do all that stuff again and FM 07 is all that I need on that front lol

WoW's ace if you're not paying and you're playing with mates.... this guy I know wanted me to play so he paid for my account ^_^ so it's free and easy fun for me.

I also play CSS, BF2, WCIII, FM07, COD2, Dawn of War, and soon probably CandC3. Got Guild Wars as well.

I tried my hand at WoW bust soon got bored as it wasn't really my thing at all.....so if anyone wants to purchase an account and all game disk just PM me. :D

Archived