Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EXILEDFOX

Levien wanted NIELSEN

"City boss Craig Levein (pictured) had been keen to bolster his keeping cover, but brought in Arsenal's Stuart Taylor earlier this month."

Stuart taylor? the worst keeper i have seen at leicester since.....peggy arphexad!

"City boss Craig Levein (pictured) had been keen to bolster his keeping cover, but brought in Arsenal's Stuart Taylor earlier this month."

Stuart taylor? the worst keeper i have seen at leicester since.....peggy arphexad!

eh?! two of the best keepers i can recall!

Peggy was a legend (in my eyes anyway).

I'm sure he was one of those players that developed a great record of when he did actually get a game for us we rarely lost. The perfect back-up.

Leave the man alone.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Until you can post something that even suggests you are worthy of debating football please remove yourself.

Dinlow :rolleyes:

I'm sure he was one of those players that developed a great record of when he did actually get a game for us we rarely lost. The perfect back-up.

Leave the man alone.

I thought Pegguy was a legend, but its interesting looking at his stats on Wikipedia - hes made 41 career appearances in like a 15 year career!

The Elvis Hammond of goalkeepers?!

41 career appearanaces but how many medals has he won?

7 medals!

Amazing!

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Until you can post something that even suggests you are worthy of debating football please remove yourself.

Dinlow :rolleyes:

lollollol

Such a putdown, from someone who still attempts to convince us that Stephen Hughes is a quality Championship player..

Leave the man alone.

Yes, as far as I can recall, Peggy saved us on several occasions in penalty shoot-outs... he wasn't really as bad as a lot of you are making out! Pretty good actually.

Yes, as far as I can recall, Peggy saved us on several occasions in penalty shoot-outs... he wasn't really as bad as a lot of you are making out! Pretty good actually.

You could say that Kalac was shit but then he would probably just turn around and say, 'yeah, but I've played Champions League football.....' :blink:

come on

peggy was a legend

those shoot out in the 99-00 season? he was a hero

taylor was dicey to be fair

bring back kevin poole

wwwwooooooooooooo kevin..................ppoooooooooooooooooooooollleeeee

Did i read that right? Stuart Taylor the worst keeper since Peggy Arphexad?

Behave yourself will you :S

Archived