Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

No signings yet....... THEBIGJOHNSTEADER

I prefer telepathic communication. Then people think that they've come up with the idea themselves.

I like not having shit in my mouth :thumbup:

FOR ****S SAKE ALLEN SIGN SOMEONE, ANYONE, JUST RE-INTRODUCE HAMMOND OR SOMETHING, HE'S THE NEXT THEIRRY HENRY AND I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT

I like not having shit in my mouth :thumbup:

Can't say I've ever been tempted. Has it been in The Times Food Supplement yet? :unsure:

Because the alternative is mime...and I fecking hate mime.

Mime artists should all be killed. In a painful way.

Oh and those talentless copycats... yeah, sign language people. Them too.

Effing mutes.

Should say - apologies if this offends.

:thumbup:

Mime artists should all be killed. In a painful way.

Oh and those talentless copycats... yeah, sign language people. Them too.

Effing mutes.

Should say - apologies if this offends.

:thumbup:

No need for apologies when you have Fez's Giraffe.

giraffe.jpg

But to blind as well as deaf must feel like a right kick in the teeth!! :unsure::P

well i totally jinked today up. Right, tomorrow, I will crawl through the vegetation of the Broughton Astley bypass and eat every single peice of shit left by last weeks Gypo invasion, if, IF, we don't make a signing tomorrow..

.....there....that should pretty much guarantee us some action!!

well i totally jinked today up. Right, tomorrow, I will crawl through the vegetation of the Broughton Astley bypass and eat every single peice of shit left by last weeks Gypo invasion, if, IF, we don't make a signing tomorrow..

.....there....that should pretty much guarantee us some action!!

There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity - not quite sure which side of the line you are standing at the moment. :sick:

Gotta say I am a bit disappointed with the lack of activity today, we have been on such a roll for the last few days thought something may happen today. Still time though!!!

There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity - not quite sure which side of the line you are standing at the moment. :sick:

Gotta say I am a bit disappointed with the lack of activity today, we have been on such a roll for the last few days thought something may happen today. Still time though!!!

To be honest we havn't made a signing since Monday, i dont think we can expect to Sappleton in the first team straight away. We are due a signing Martin!

To be honest we havn't made a signing since Monday, i dont think we can expect to Sappleton in the first team straight away. We are due a signing Martin!

Yes im fed up of waiting.

Allen out!! :unsure::protest:

Archived