Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

No signings yet....... THEBIGJOHNSTEADER

He doesn't count :whistle: I want to see some players who will be in the squad for the first game of the season!

Why doesnt he count? He is a player and we did sign him, who knows he might make some appearances next season especially if they are referring to him as the new Heskey he could break into the side or at least come of the bench.

Why doesnt he count? He is a player and we did sign him, who knows he might make some appearances next season especially if they are referring to him as the new Heskey he could break into the side or at least come of the bench.

Saying he is a similiar mould to Heskey does not make him the new Heskey.

Saying he is a similiar mould to Heskey does not make him the new Heskey.

I'm with you on that one, but lets not split hairs - similar / new. My question was why doesnt he count as a signing when I believe he was one??

I'm with you on that one, but lets not split hairs - similar / new. My question was why doesnt he count as a signing when I believe he was one??

He does count, but i personally dont see him as an addition to the squad yet, i think he will have year of under18/reserve team football ahead of him. :thumbup:

He's obviously not good enough for some of them because he's one for the future, and at Leicester we don't give youth a chance, we get out our Andy Johnsons

who's said he's like heskey?! bruno the 2nd would be majestic! or is it just because he's big, black and a striker?!

If that's the criteria we've had about 10 Heskeys since he left!

It's someone from QPR that mentioned it. Look in the Sappleton thread.

Archived