Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

The Official Starting XI thread

it is indeed would like to see another centre midfielder preffably a goalscorer. So that would mean weso/kishishev/hellings/new man/king.

Probably another striker as well and then sorted in my view

hayes is a left winger apparently :thumbup:

Yeh i know we got Hayes in yesterday but would still prefer someone with more pedigree or maybe someone like Hendrie who can play in the Centre or on the Left like he did for Stoke last Season.

Oh plus i forgot to say we got to get Job in too!

I may be wrong but i carnt see the likes of Hayes, Sappleton or Hellings making much of an impact on the first team this season.

That's what I'm thinking too, i think those 3 will be very much playing bench roles, and perhaps being considered for future. However, with the team we have at the moment and the number that will be leaving too, If we get any injuries to our starting 11, then some of these players will have to be used, unless the successful acadamy players of last year will be considered in front of them.

That's what I'm thinking too, i think those 3 will be very much playing bench roles, and perhaps being considered for future. However, with the team we have at the moment and the number that will be leaving too, If we get any injuries to our starting 11, then some of these players will have to be used, unless the successful acadamy players of last year will be considered in front of them.

I obviously havnt seen these three in question play, but i think its pretty safe to say that they will make better squad men than the likes of Low, Sylla, Hammond or O'Grady !

We'll need to sign a new left back by the start of the season. 1 left back isn't enough and Mattock should be back up really

Is Marfaw a left back?

We've actually got Mattock and Sheehan in training as "back-up" if that's how you'd see them.

NIELSEN

CHAMBERS - KISNORBO - N`GOTTY - KAEBI

HELLINGS - KISHISHEV - (HENDRIE or other) - New signing

HUME - CORT

Logan - McAuley - Hayes - Weso - New Striker

Ive put the above on another thread but this is its natural home lol

I would love to see Mattock at left-back but unless he switches Chambers to RB and Kaebi to RM I cant see that happening.

Nielsen

Chambers - Kisnorbo - N'Gotty - Mattock or (Morfaw if we get him)

Kaebi - Kishishev - (Hendrie if we get him) - Hayes (preferably someone new)

Hume - Cort

I like that line-up very much. Would prefer to have a better striker than Cort though. Always thought he would be a useful sub striker to come of bench and be a target man. Hopefully get someone like Job in before start of season, or maybe a loan deal for a top premiership youngster.

I like that line-up very much. Would prefer to have a better striker than Cort though. Always thought he would be a useful sub striker to come of bench and be a target man. Hopefully get someone like Job in before start of season, or maybe a loan deal for a top premiership youngster.

Agree, Cort is a useful player but for 46 games I tihnk he will struggle to make a huge impact. You probably already know but as you mention Job the mercury says we aren't getting him no more :( . As for premiersip youngsters I wouldn't mind Ben Sahar or Scott Sinclair from Chelsea :thumbup:

Nielsen

Chambers N'Gotty Kisnorbo Mattock

Kaebi Hellings Hendrie Porter

Hume Cort

subs

Logan Stearman Wesolowski Hayes Lisbie

Others that could break in

Henderson Kenton (i dont think he'll go) Mcauley Morfaw King Gradel Fryatt Odhiambo Sappleton Mckay Dodds

Nielsen

Chambers N'Gotty Kisnorbo Mattock

Kaebi Hellings Hendrie Porter

Hume Cort

subs

Logan Stearman Wesolowski Hayes Lisbie

Others that could break in

Henderson Kenton (i dont think he'll go) Mcauley Morfaw King Gradel Fryatt Odhiambo Sappleton Mckay Dodds

You've forgotten our best CM

GK Nielson

RB N Gotty

CB MCauly

CB Kisnorbo

LB Chambers

RM Kaebi

CM (Def) Kishichev

CM (ATT) Hulme/Hendrie

LM Mattock

CF Cort/Hume

CF Fryatt

Bench Logan, Stearman, Hellings, Sappleton, Weso.

If Hendrie Signs :thumbup: Push Hume Back Up Front.

This Could Change With New Signings But I Think This Is Not A Bad Side.

Right now I'd be tempted with 3-5-2

Nielsen

Chambers Kisnorbo N'Gotty

Kaebi Weso Kisi Hellings Mattock

Hume Cort

Subs: Logan, Fryatt, Stearman, Sappleton, Hayes

But I still think we have a few first teamers to come so I (as I did last time) reserve judgement to change my mind again.

with a 3-5-2 you need at least one of the midfield players to have some flair/creativity. I don't see that from Wesolowski or Kishishev and by all accounts, Sergio is more of a defensively minded midfielder.

Archived