Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

The Official Starting XI thread

Do we have to have a new one every other day?

I tell you what... we'll make this the Official starting XI thread and people can just update their selections when they feel the need to. Like tomorrow, when someone new joins. lol

lol. sorry!

Gordon Banks

Richie Norman

Ian King

Frank McLintock

John Sjoberg

Colin Appleton

Graham Cross

Mike Stringfellow

Davie Gibson

Howard Riley

Ken Keyworth

Subs

Jackie Sinclair

Len Chalmers

Bobby Roberts

Jimmy Goodfellow

George Heyes (GK)

Bearing in mind I've not seen a few of these play ;)

Neilsen

N'Gotty

Kisnorbo

McAuley

Mattock

Fez

Kishishev

Hellings

Porter

Hume

Cort

funnily enough - i imagine a lot of people would go for something similar: not sure about the quality of this 'fez' character, but don't see any other valid option :unsure: : wouldn't be surprised if we see a signing there soon, or one of the young lads: equally not too sure hellings will start, think Allen'll play a bit safer maybe even weso.

funnily enough - i imagine a lot of people would go for something similar: not sure about the quality of this 'fez' character, but don't see any other valid option :unsure: : wouldn't be surprised if we see a signing there soon, or one of the young lads: equally not too sure hellings will start, think Allen'll play a bit safer maybe even weso.

lollollol

I know that we haven't signed some of these players yet, but given the latest transfer rumours we could maybe go with:

Nielsen

Kaabi

N'Gotty

Kisnorbo

Kippe

Mattock

Wesolowski

Kishishev

Hendrie

Hume

Mcleod

Bench:

Logan

Stearman

Fryatt

Hellings

Cort

Have we signed our starting XI yet? Bit hard to fill in a poll with 5+ mystery men.

i guess we are just very bored - pick 11, add and amend as the summer goes on, have fun in the autumn to see how wrong we got it

:yawn:

Nielsen

Hellings Sappleton Kishishev

Fryatt Cort

Hume

The best defence is a good offfence of course :thumbup:

I'd imagine we have only seen the foundations of a starting eleven so far, so it is a little early for speculation. I'm guessing the only ones guaranteed a place are Nielsen, Hume and N'Gotty.

Well, I can't be any worse than Josh Low.

i've never seen you play - but i don't think martin allen has any choice but to start you - you have no competition.

report to the belvoir drive horticultural centre a week on monday!

No way can you pick a 442 right now. I'd say something like:

Neilsen

Stearz

N'Gotty

Kisnorbo

Mattock

Weso

Kisi

Hellings

King

Cort

Hume

It'd be narrow, but plenty of swift support from King and Hellings for the attackers- i.e. it would likely be very direct.

The fact that I struggled to pick that team suggests we have a long way to go...

No way can you pick a 442 right now. I'd say something like:

Neilsen

Stearz

N'Gotty

Kisnorbo

Mattock

Weso

Kisi

Hellings

King

Cort

Hume

It'd be narrow, but plenty of swift support from King and Hellings for the attackers- i.e. it would likely be very direct.

The fact that I struggled to pick that team suggests we have a long way to go...

interesting - this raises the question of formation - what formation did he play at MK & brentford, anyone know?

Archived