Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kent Fox

New Tracksuit

Wow that's surprisingly good, its good to see a different colour being used other that just blue for the official gear. Now I hope we have a quality black away or 3rd kit to match.

My main concern is the look on the girls face :unsure:

I have to say I am somewhat surprised at the reaction thus far..

Particularly in light of the HUGE debate / moans about the colour of the shirt!!

Imagine the players warming up etc in this then stripping off to reveal the very blue shirt!

It doesn't work for me.

I have to say I am somewhat surprised at the reaction thus far..

Particularly in light of the HUGE debate / moans about the colour of the shirt!!

Imagine the players warming up etc in this then stripping off to reveal the very blue shirt!

It doesn't work for me.

fair point! like i said, im still not sure whether i like it or not, same situation with the shirt but im sure they will be a grower!!

:banana::bounce: p.s. my 600th post!!! :bounce::banana:

50203_B.jpg

This - I hate! Strong word - strong feelings.

Now this is the wrong shade of blue...err...black??? :@

So what do we think?

Grower or Growler?

So this Simone Swift, is she related to Ben Swift or is that just a coinicidence, because apart from having big chebs, well we couldn't judge their personalities from a picture I don't know how she won.

Archived