Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finn Claw

Does anyone know how MM made his cash?

Hello,

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but does anyone know how MM made his millions? I was reading an article in the independent today about unethical chairmen - i.e. Abramovic, and Thaksin who wants Man City. Thaksin sounds very dodgy to me when amnesty international think your a bit of a shit you're probably not the nicest bloke in the world...

The article really did strike a chord and I realised I had no idea how MM made all his millions.

Hello,

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but does anyone know how MM made his millions? I was reading an article in the independent today about unethical chairmen - i.e. Abramovic, and Thaksin who wants Man City. Thaksin sounds very dodgy to me when amnesty international think your a bit of a shit you're probably not the nicest bloke in the world...

The article really did strike a chord and I realised I had no idea how MM made all his millions.

He is Serbian! he is a millionaire! only one way he could of done that :whistle: (just like a certain Russian man did it, not thinking of anyone inparticular :whistle: )

Hello,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan_Mandaric

some stuff in there! a bit brief but ........

In short.

He Took on his fathers Machine Business and turned it into one of the bigges manafacturers in Serbia/Yugoslavia. Left because of the commies

He set up Lika Corp in the USA which he sold to Tandy which is now Tandy computers. As well as starting a Telecom developers company called Sanmina.

It was in the Merc awhile back.

Hello,

He's made a load of money a couple of times, first of all in Serbia and then in Silicon Valley California mostly on the back of the electronics boom making circuit boards.

Thanks for this, it seems like he has made his money reasonably fairly, I'm a happy city fan again, yippie

In addition to 64 million minus his personal investments from Portsmouth.

Nah, it was an engineering firm, which he then sold and did a runner to the USA, where he made electronics and started his football team habit. I think the only dubious thing I remember hearing is someone tried to sue his company in the 80s for dumping chemicals or something?

Nah, it was an engineering firm, which he then sold and did a runner to the USA, where he made electronics and started his football team habit.

I thiught he had to start again in America because the Serbain (or whatever) government didn't like how rich his company was?

Archived