Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mort

Glastonbury 07

I thought the killers were rather tripe to tell you the truth. I enjoyed watching Maximo park on interactive last night, so much i bought tickets to see them in Donny in October! Get in :D

Edit - Although after last weeks gig at wembleh, ( Muse) my expectations are sky high!

That's the one I'm going to. :laugh: :thumbup:

Good Shoes :worship: and Blood Red Shoes :D supporting.

I'd put it down to him being pissed... but most of the acts i've seen on TV or heard over the radio seemed pretty decent (Hold Steady sounded v.good!), but I'm sure the 'Beeb' presenters will claim Nutini's was another "amazing" set...:rolleyes:

Agree... did think they'd have trouble pulling it off coz i didn’t see them as a "festival" band... pleasantly surprised, filled the stage nicely :thumbup:

:D Jo Whiley after Dame Shirley's set.

"How amazing was that"

T'was good though :thumbup:

Mud, mud, glorious mud!!!! :whistle:

Hot Chip were fecking amazing!!! :worship:

Paulo Nutini was pants! :yawn:

Oh, and I've had about 4 hours sleep since Thurs... off to die quietly somewhere very soon. :blink:

Ermmm...

What happened to school?

I was there all day Fri and am back there now (in body, if not in spirit!). :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Have just heard we've got rather important visitors in this week too (you'll understand what I'm getting at, no doubt!) - I'm stuffed!!! :o :eek:

Have just heard we've got rather important visitors in this week too

Refer it to your Union - I don't think you are allowed to have guests in the week after Glastonbury...even if Glastonbury is now shit. ;)

Refer it to your Union - I don't think you are allowed to have guests in the week after Glastonbury...even if Glastonbury is now shit. ;)

Ah ha, good call... no doubt the union would be sympathetic to my plight! :yesyes:

Dunno about Glastonbury being shit... but it certainly felt like I was wallowing in it most of the weekend. :thumbup:

When I find the time I'll listen to this.

The Chemical Brothers are legends. Massive contribution to dance music and along with The Prodigy, Underworld and Orbital one of the first to expose me to that genre.

Exit Planet Dust and Dig Your Own Hole definitely the best albums for me. Listen to The Private Psychedelic Reel at the end of the latter - unbelievable tune.

Under the Influence and The Sunshine Underground are amazing tracks from Surrender, although as is the case with a fair few artists the later albums didn't quite live up to previous efforts.

When I find the time I'll listen to this.

The Chemical Brothers are legends. Massive contribution to dance music and along with The Prodigy, Underworld and Orbital one of the first to expose me to that genre.

Exit Planet Dust and Dig Your Own Hole definitely the best albums for me. Listen to The Private Psychedelic Reel at the end of the latter - unbelievable tune.

Under the Influence and The Sunshine Underground are amazing tracks from Surrender, although as is the case with a fair few artists the later albums didn't quite live up to previous efforts.

All correct. :D

got back earlier, amazing. never fails to impress!!!

my personel highlights were

CSS

Long Blondes

Pendulem

Dave Clark

Pippetes

Kasabian

Seasick Steve

Artic Monkeys

the Horrors

Chemical Brothers

babyshambles were amazing, I was expecting the crap they served up '05 but they were my best band over the weekend.

I wore a polka dot dress to see the Pipettes saturday dinner and only took it off when I got home earlier.

my head still feels like ive just done poppers.

roll on '08

CSS

Long Blondes

Pendulem

Dave Clark

Pippetes

Kasabian

Seasick Steve

Artic Monkeys

the Horrors

Chemical Brothers

babyshambles were amazing, I was expecting the crap they served up '05 but they were my best band over the weekend.

I wore a polka dot dress to see the Pipettes saturday dinner and only took it off when I got home earlier.

my head still feels like ive just done poppers.

roll on '08

:whistle:

Interesting choices with Dave Clarke and Pendulum. Seen the former, not the latter although I bet they both got the crowd properly going with some hard techno and hard drum n bass respectively... :)

CSS

Long Blondes

Pendulem

Dave Clark

Pippetes

Kasabian

Seasick Steve

Artic Monkeys

the Horrors

Chemical Brothers

my arse still feels like ive just done poppers.

roll on '08

:unsure:

Archived