Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Worst song on your ipod....

When you got 60GB it's hard to fill up with good stuff.

I'd say I have a load of ol' tosh on mine.

Worst right now (and it changes often) is the High School Musical album that my 6 year old loves.

It truly sucks!

The 'Rocky' theme tune.

Embarrasing, but catchy.

What the hell is embarrasing about that?

I can't think of many better ways to get to work than striding (you can't walk to Rocky, you stride at the very least) down the road with that tune on full volume.

I'm going to download it tonight, damn it.

That and Eye of the Tiger.

I reckon there's a thread in this - uplifting power rock ballads to go to work to.

What the hell is embarrasing about that?

I can't think of many better ways to get to work than striding (you can't walk to Rocky, you stride at the very least) down the road with that tune on full volume.

I reckon there's a thread in this - uplifting power rock ballads to go to work to.

Make it so.

(The Power of Love from erm Back to the Future?)

Mine is 'Pigeons in Flight' by John Shuttleworth.....

When it comes on I think, why??

Thats a genius track!You havent got eggs and gammon by any chance aswell have you?

Just had a look at mine,Bon Jovi-In these arms!!how the fook did that get on there??

The embarrasment is when im sitting on the train and i suddenly realise i've been doing the whole "shaddow boxing" thing to the tune, and the people around me all look scared :unsure:

Make it so.

(The Power of Love from erm Back to the Future?)

:o huey lewis and the news actually! fantastic tune, along with hip to be square

anyway, i've not got any crap on my ipod, but i skip past the levellers and certain james tracks quite often, oh any some robert palmer stuff.

Thats a genius track!You havent got eggs and gammon by any chance aswell have you?

Just had a look at mine,Bon Jovi-In these arms!!how the fook did that get on there??

'Pigeons in flight! I wanna hold you tonight......' Lyrical genius...

Ive got loads of crap on my ipod, possible favourite of the worst is the bloodhound gang :whistle: What was i thinking?

You were thinking "are they lyrical madmen or genii (geniuses?)"?

The answer is the latter!

Archived