Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Hard-Fi

If i remember rightly from previous threads not many on here like them

Well i loved the first album, some fantastic songs on there and performed really well live

The new single is out and about (finally!!!)

Album out Sept 3rd, can't wait :D:D

If i remember rightly from previous threads not many on here like them

Well i loved the first album, some fantastic songs on there and performed really well live

The new single is out and about (finally!!!)

Album out Sept 3rd, can't wait :D:D

Bout time, they haven't done owt for ages. :D

Stars Of CCTV was brilliant, new album probably won't be as good, but then again that happens to all bands I suppose.

That new single sounds pretty good, too. :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
loved the 1st album but they are horrific live and the lead singer strikes me as a right ****

Hate them, even the girls at work that haven't a clue about music listen to Hard- Fi or as I call them Wank - Fi. You might just think I am being a pretentious willy puller.....but that's exactly what I am

For those that care, the proper version is on their myspace

Also, my favourite song from the live CD, You and Me, is only a B-Side and has failed to make the new album..... God it must be a good album then :P

Hard-Fi Myspace

SK's sounds so much better than the radio edit i stuck on

Not worth wiping your arse with having eaten ten packets of pickled onion space raiders, a large donna, 4 badly decomposed eggs and a large scotch. Oh I haven't listened to it yet, just being Hard-Fi constitutes gentlemanly bollucks

I agree with the big JS, I haven't listened to it, but Daghamania's is far superior!!!

Archived