Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

..............................Kevin Lisbie

When Hendrie joined Stoke on loan last season my opinion on him changed. I thought he cant be as originally percieved having dropped down a division to earn a deal but it seems he is adamant to be waiting in the wings for one last big payday. I`d still like him to join but I would have thought that he would have come to us after tarining with us if he really wanted to join a club who has ambition, new players, great support and a new management team. I fear he is chasing the pound and will go to someone like Derby or Boro.

BTW the tabloids have linked Lisbie to Reading according to BBC teletext lol

Looks like Hendrie will be going Middlesborough http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ugh/6282148.stm
But Hendrie, 30, is hoping to move to a top-flight team and Boro, the eighth club to make an inquiry, interest him.

He said: "I know boss Gareth Southgate well, it would be very tempting. I hope to get a deal done with someone soon."

:angry:

I think it is time for MA to give Hendrie a take it or leave it offer. I believe he has an offer on the table and has trained with us, he appears to be still seeking better offers. My worry is how committed will he be to our cause or will he still have an eye out elsewhere???

I think it is time for MA to give Hendrie a take it or leave it offer. I believe he has an offer on the table and has trained with us, he appears to be still seeking better offers. My worry is how committed will he be to our cause or will he still have an eye out elsewhere???

Hendrie can fook off.........get Clemence in :thumbup:

Yeah, agree. Think if Hendrie did sign for us, bet he'd only want a 1 year deal. So he can always trot back to premiership on a free if we don't go up.

Hendrie can fook off.........get Clemence in :thumbup:

Thing is Clemence (who I'd be more than happy if we signed) is a ball winner much like Weso and Kish, while Hendrie (a player I'm not that keen on as i really dislike the attitude he's displayed both over the summer and during his time with Stoke, not to mention the wages he'd be after) is at least an attacking player who can play in the middle or on the left... we desperately need two decent attacking center mids IMHO.

Thing is Clemence (who I'd be more than happy if we signed) is a ball winner much like Weso and Kish, while Hendrie (a player I'm not that keen on as i really dislike the attitude he's displayed both over the summer and during his time with Stoke, not to mention the wages he'd be after) is at least an attacking player who can play in the middle or on the left... we desperately need two decent attacking center mids IMHO.

Lets hope MM has got a suprise up his sleeve :thumbup:

Lets hope MM has got a suprise up his sleeve :thumbup:

[prayer]Please be Danny Murphy, Please be Danny Murphy[/prayer]

...failing that (or maybe as well as) there's the likes of Claus Jensen going on a free and there's youngsters like Merida available on loan.

In the tabloids and teletext. Middlesbrough are interested in Hendrie. A sniff of top flight football and we can forget about signing him.

Depends if he wants to sit on a bench all season again. Can't see him being first choice for Boro.

We certainly need two attacking midfield options.

We have the defensive ones, or perhaps this is an indication as to how MA will play?

I hope not, we are crying out for a midfield flair player.

Totally agree... Hendrie and Jensen? with the potential for a younger player on loan (Merida?) :dunno: But I'm not convinced by Hendrie to be honest, though I reckon that Jensen would be a sensible player to snap up, he's only going on a free and i doubt his wages would be massive.

The way I see it, Allen is looking to create a physically strong, pacey team with emphasis on winning the ball quickly in midfield and using direct tactics to either feed speedy wingers or get the ball quickly into the feet of a big man up front. Sadly, I don't think we'll be seeing a creative midfielder sign.

The way I see it, Allen is looking to create a physically strong, pacey team with emphasis on winning the ball quickly in midfield and using direct tactics to either feed speedy wingers or get the ball quickly into the feet of a big man up front. Sadly, I don't think we'll be seeing a creative midfielder sign.

Sadly I don't think there is place for that type of player in the championship. Thats why Hughes and Williams struggled, I think steel in midfield is the key and it was highlighted last game of the season when Olyfinjana (Sp? :dunno: ) ran the game for Wolves. I think that two holding midfielders with two wingers is the way we'll play this year.

Sadly I don't think there is place for that type of player in the championship. Thats why Hughes and Williams struggled, I think steel in midfield is the key and it was highlighted last game of the season when Olyfinjana (Sp? :dunno: ) ran the game for Wolves. I think that two holding midfielders with two wingers is the way we'll play this year.

Alleluia. Alleluia. Alleluiaalleluia Alleeeeeeeeluiaaaaaa.

If I was admin I would ban the word "creative" from this messageboard.

Hendrie's a tart, the way he's putting himself about like a well travelled lady of the night is embarassing. He's obviously not that bothered about signing for us,fook him off and sign Clemence :thumbup:

Archived