Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

..............................Kevin Lisbie

Master Fox...

What did you say to Hendrie?

Hope you said something on the lines of us fans want and need you...

I said,

Hey Lee!

Have you been stung by a bee?

NO

Ok

Please accept this paper mache face mask I made of you as gift of Leicester fan love. I have all your posters on my wall, I’ll come and see you every day at the training ground. I’ll wait outside the stadium before and after each game to see you. I’ll support whatever team you play for, but please sign for City we’re the bestest.

If we sign either Lisbie or Hendrie i'll cry - but for differing reasons. Hendrie would be a great addition and with Kisheshev in midfield things would look good for some passing fottie but that great cr4p tw4t lisbie would be a liability and i'd rather we kept elvis. seriously.

If Hendrie can come here here with the right attitude he will be a quality player, I don't think there is much doubt about that.

Lisbie hasn't had many games at Charlton recently has he? When he did though he looked ok. If he came here he would do ok at this level.

Well if you are unsure whether to sign Lisbie or not read this LINK. I am a bit worried about the nose bleeds due to a tumour in his nose, although it says it has been resolved. 19 goals in a ten year career does not exactly set my world on fire!!!!

Well if you are unsure whether to sign Lisbie or not read this LINK. I am a bit worried about the nose bleeds due to a tumour in his nose, although it says it has been resolved. 19 goals in a ten year career does not exactly set my world on fire!!!!

i'd go mad if we signed him he would be worse than hammond. but i would'nt mind hendrie coming here he'd be a great player and would fill the gap we have on the left wing. all we'd need then is an attacking CM and our midfield is nearly sorted.

I'm pretty sure Hendrie would be a central midfielder. I personally think Kishishev and Hendrie is a class midfield at this level. I reckon Hayes was the man targeted to fill the gap on the left wing.

Those who are criticising Kevin Lisbie.

Have any of you actually seen him play? Or is he just rubbish on football manager? :P

He's a useful player.

Chuck enough darts and you'll eventually hit the bullseye :thumbup:

With what we have I can't say we really need him unless he was going to play left hand side where we are woefully short (in more ways than one)

i'd go mad if we signed him he would be worse than hammond. but i would'nt mind hendrie coming here he'd be a great player and would fill the gap we have on the left wing. all we'd need then is an attacking CM and our midfield is nearly sorted.

is that possible? :mellow:

In my eyes they would both be very good signings and have had experience at premiership level. I totally disagree that lisbie is worse than hammond. I don't think anyone could be as bad as hammond if they tried.

Chuck enough darts and you'll eventually hit the bullseye :thumbup:

With what we have I can't say we really need him unless he was going to play left hand side where we are woefully short (in more ways than one)

I honestly think MA will play Hume Left Wing this season... watch this space

Does that make Elvis Hammond incredible? :unsure:

:D

There's a word I never thought I'd see in a sentence anywhere near Elvis' name

Hope Job still comes and the Lisbie bit falls through. 16 goals in 155 apps is rather worrying! :eek: :eek: Seemed to do alright at Gillingham a few years back (probably 3rd division then...can't be arsed to look) but rather shocking career overall.

Lisbie spent time on loan at Derby the season before last. He didn't exactly impress.

His career scoring record suggests he's an Elvis Hammond Mark 2.

Hendrie joining us could be a real coup, but whispers on another forum suggest he's let himself go in recent weeks, and needs to regain shape and fitness very quickly in order to impress MA.

I honestly think MA will play Hume Left Wing this season... watch this space

I doubt this. Hume has never really played left wing. We now have Hayes, Porter, Mattock and I believe Newton can alternate wings so I think Hume will be upfront or play just off the front two.

I doubt this. Hume has never really played left wing. We now have Hayes, Porter, Mattock and I believe Newton can alternate wings so I think Hume will be upfront or play just off the front two.

I'd like to see him playing an attacking midfield role :yesyes:

Archived