Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

..............................Kevin Lisbie

True. Evolution really did pass him by. Explains why he mated with Jade Goody too.

:eek: Surely not true is it?

In any case, dodgy relationship decisions or not he'd be a great player for us and really pleased he's training with us.

What a day so far, Kaebi, Hendrie, Hughes, all good news. Can't wait for the season to start.

So he's trained with us for two days now then, he owes us his signature.

Its got to be a good sign that he wants to come here otherwise why would he bother? I guess MA wants him to prove he wants to be part of LCFC and is testing him if he is prepared to put the commitment in.

Its got to be a good sign that he wants to come here otherwise why would he bother? I guess MA wants him to prove he wants to be part of LCFC and is testing him if he is prepared to put the commitment in.

I like the thought of that:

LCFC show interest.

Hendrie spends weeks deciding.

Hendrie finally says "I think it's gonna be LCFC".

MA says "feck off, Lee. I wanna see how committed you are."

Well I found it amusing when I first thought about it.

Perhaps I shouldn't have shared that with you.

Goodbye.

Hendrie would be such a valuable signing, he's just the sort of player we need.

Not a fan of Lisbie at all, and he doesn't give us anything we don't already have

Agree, get Hendrie in, could be pivotal to our promotion chances, Lisbie no tar, poor at best. Anyone see him last season in that game he played for Charlton. He was bad :thumbup:

From the merc.

"Villa midfielder Lee Hendrie and Charlton winger Kevin Lisbie have both trained with City this week. That could be the first step towards a permanent move"

The later edition actually says "they have been invited to train"

Is this another cock up by the mercurial Blanderson?

Archived