Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

..............................Kevin Lisbie

Anyone find it really odd that a player of Lee Hendrie's calibre has been training with us without signing? Got to be a sign that he's more than interested in coming to us.

I really hope so, if he go signs for someone like Sheff Utd now, i will be gutted!!

Agreed Hero......

I'd take either of them for sure. Promising that Hendo's training. Not sitting in his sports car with shades on in the car park waiting for a cash cow to be slaughtered in his honour. Allen could graft that lad into a proper team changing player

Hendrie would be like the missing link in our midfield because he has the talents that all central midfielders should have, the ability to create goals and to track back and tackle. Hopefully all the furore over Kaebi and others will tempt him to sign for us.

Lisbie is a weird one. At times he looks donkey like as he missed a few easy chances when he finally got a game at Charlton but my opinion of him is he is similar to Chopra, someone who has been bogged down at the same club for so long that the fans have never taken to him and he just cant succeed there but has a chance of doing really well somewhere else. I would get him in but would still want another powerful striker like Job to come too and punt out Elvis on a free to Tamworth.

Hendrie is class at this level - we all know that.

If he comes in we have a realistic chance of getting in the top 6. He is just the player we need. Creative, has desire, good age/experienced. Perfect.

And as for Lisbie, worth a punt id say.

Hendrie is class at this level - we all know that.

If he comes in we have a realistic chance of getting in the top 6. He is just the player we need. Creative, has desire, good age/experienced. Perfect.

And as for Lisbie, worth a punt id say.

totally agree

Hendrie would be like the missing link in our midfield because he has the talents that all central midfielders should have, the ability to create goals and to track back and tackle. Hopefully all the furore over Kaebi and others will tempt him to sign for us.

Lisbie is a weird one. At times he looks donkey like as he missed a few easy chances when he finally got a game at Charlton but my opinion of him is he is similar to Chopra, someone who has been bogged down at the same club for so long that the fans have never taken to him and he just cant succeed there but has a chance of doing really well somewhere else. I would get him in but would still want another powerful striker like Job to come too and punt out Elvis on a free to Tamworth.

Don't be so stupid.... Tamworth wouldn't take Elvis!!!! :whistle:

Archived