Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Theo Janssen

Posted on TB from someone I can only guess is a Vitesse fan.

Leicester have made an offer for Theo Janssen of Vitesse in Holland. Janssen is a left-footed central midfielder. His fitness isnt great. He looks a bit overweight and he has a funny walk. But he has one of the best left foots I have ever seen. He takes a mean free-kick and has a good through pass. He has recently won his first 2 caps for Holland but he's not very likely to get many more but you never know.

He himself thinks he has a 50/50 % chance of leaving. He wants to know first how his role at City is going to be , and the future plans of Leicester. He would be a excellent signing for Leicester if you can convince him.

Date of Birth : 27-07-1981 (25 years old)

1998/99 Vitesse 5 0 Eredivisie

1999/00 Vitesse 17 0 Eredivisie

2000/01 Vitesse 30 1 Eredivisie

2001/02 Vitesse 10 1 Eredivisie

2002/03 Vitesse 28 0 Eredivisie

2003/04 Vitesse 16 1 Eredivisie

2003/04 RC Genk 15 2 Belgie

2004/05 Vitesse 29 8 Eredivisie

2005/06 Vitesse 30 7 Eredivisie

2006/07 Vitesse 22 1 Eredivisie

Hmmm sounds interesting, although I fear this sounds like it could be a contignency plan for Clemence not coming.

Seriously you glean that info from that post????

Maybe it's instead of Hendrie as they are similar players.

That doesn't work for me. Anyone stick it through a quick translator site too?

Theo Janssen makes by Vitesse for the tenth time the preparation on the new season with. That finds the 25-birthday middenvelder no punishment, but he confesses in De Gelderlander that he still open state for a transfer. 'Leicester City has self for me reported.' 'I have a little bit a double feeling', tells Janssen in the regional newspaper. 'There is previous season actual through everybody announced that I my last competition for Vitesse had played. What that concerned is it well oddly that I here now stand. The club finds that a fresh wind good is. And I think also that the perhaps better is a time to leave.'

According to the middenvelder self there is concrete interest for him of Leicester City. 'That club has self for me reported. What I heard, is that Leicester a new owner has gotten. He want to invest many in the club. But Leicester plays now in the Championship (a to most level of England, reason.). It will go see there also what the club with me will, which roles they for me weggelegd. If that all good is, then will that story best through can go.'

'I value the chances on fifty-fifty that there what lifted. I extended recently my contract yet with two seasons and can now not for nothing away. That will join in also well. But it walk yet what things. It is not so that I per se away need. There is miss nothing with Vitesse. We have an amusing team and I think that we there compared with previous season not less on became.'

This is from the dutch fan again....

Central midfield but he's left footed.

He could be an excellent player for your team. He's been rumoured to be a number 1 target of Feyenoord for years and he has rejected teams so a transfer to Feyenoord would materialize but it never happened. Feyenoord have now signed Gio van Bronckhorst and Nuri Sahin for midfield so no chance again of a transfer to Feyenoord.

If he is fully 100% fat free he is one of the best players outside the top 4 (Feyenoord , ajax , PSV , AZ). Hence the 2 caps...

Posted on TB from someone I can only guess is a Vitesse fan.

Leicester have made an offer for Theo Janssen of Vitesse in Holland. Janssen is a left-footed central midfielder. His fitness isnt great. He looks a bit overweight and he has a funny walk. But he has one of the best left foots I have ever seen. He takes a mean free-kick and has a good through pass. He has recently won his first 2 caps for Holland but he's not very likely to get many more but you never know.

He himself thinks he has a 50/50 % chance of leaving. He wants to know first how his role at City is going to be , and the future plans of Leicester. He would be a excellent signing for Leicester if you can convince him.

Date of Birth : 27-07-1981 (25 years old)

1998/99 Vitesse 5 0 Eredivisie

1999/00 Vitesse 17 0 Eredivisie

2000/01 Vitesse 30 1 Eredivisie

2001/02 Vitesse 10 1 Eredivisie

2002/03 Vitesse 28 0 Eredivisie

2003/04 Vitesse 16 1 Eredivisie

2003/04 RC Genk 15 2 Belgie

2004/05 Vitesse 29 8 Eredivisie

2005/06 Vitesse 30 7 Eredivisie

2006/07 Vitesse 22 1 Eredivisie

Nils coming back??? :D

This is from the dutch fan again....

Central midfield but he's left footed.

He could be an excellent player for your team. He's been rumoured to be a number 1 target of Feyenoord for years and he has rejected teams so a transfer to Feyenoord would materialize but it never happened. Feyenoord have now signed Gio van Bronckhorst and Nuri Sahin for midfield so no chance again of a transfer to Feyenoord.

If he is fully 100% fat free he is one of the best players outside the top 4 (Feyenoord , ajax , PSV , AZ). Hence the 2 caps...

Seems to me like Martin Allen is the sort of manager to pick players that have possible fitness issues (but a lot of potential) with the view that while other managers would avoid them he can scare/train them in to shape.

Cort being an example and possibly De Vries... :unsure:

Anyway if this Dutch guy speaks the truth sounds like he could be a valuable signing. That said I've never heard of him, would be interested/impressed if anyone on here could shed any light.

I always thought he was guff, I think Vitesse loaned him to a second division out a few years back when I used to watch it alot,

He's kicked on the past couple of years though and has a fairly good scoreing record recently, Saw him hit a corker on Goalisimo earlier this year,

Archived