Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

prince of persia plays part in Iran draw

How on earth does that report make Kaebi sound dissapointing?! :mellow:

It doesn't but I'm sure I read somewhere that he was at fault for one of the goals and was subbed at half-time.

As for Kisnorbo it doesn't surprise me. The guy is overrated and over-hyped. He'd have been better off here working on his considerable limitations.

Premiership? He'll be lucky to get in our side this season because N'Gotty/Stearman looked a class act and like they'd been playing together for years.

I'd put McAuley ahead of Kisnorbo as well - and that's even without considering that the Aussie will be needing a rest when he returns.

It doesn't but I'm sure I read somewhere that he was at fault for one of the goals and was subbed at half-time.

As for Kisnorbo it doesn't surprise me. The guy is overrated and over-hyped. He'd have been better off here working on his considerable limitations.

Premiership? He'll be lucky to get in our side this season because N'Gotty/Stearman looked a class act and like they'd been playing together for years.

I'd put McAuley ahead of Kisnorbo as well - and that's even without considering that the Aussie will be needing a rest when he returns.

Oooh ya bleeder, scathing Thracian.

While I see what you are saying I don't seriously believe you are asking a player, who despite his limitations, is 100% committed to football not to play for his country.

What you say though confirms that there isn't a single player from last season that I would be upset about losing, except Wesolowski, Mattock and Fryatt.

Oooh ya bleeder, scathing Thracian.

While I see what you are saying I don't seriously believe you are asking a player, who despite his limitations, is 100% committed to football not to play for his country.

What you say though confirms that there isn't a single player from last season that I would be upset about losing, except Wesolowski, Mattock and Fryatt.

You are quite right about Kisnorbo and I wasn't intending to give the impression he shouldn't play for his country. Just that he was hyped into the international team before it was really justified and has been predicatably found wanting.

Can't agree with your last paragraph though. Stearman looked reborn at Quorn, Porter effective enough even on a dreadful pitch at Oadby, Weso and Mattock were as you say but Fryatt....he worries me constantly.

I keep waiting to see the sparkle a front line striker needs to get 18 goals a season but another game goes by, another disappointment.

And the problem with Fryatt is that when he's not scoring there's little else whereas all his fellow contenders benefit other people in what they do.

It's not just Cort, Hammond even MDV having greater effect. It's emerging youngsters like Billy McKay, Eric Odhiambo and Ashley Chambers. Two of Chambers runs were really eyecatching, McKay was an ever-moving handful, Odhiambo grabbed a goal, Hammond scored one, nearly made one and MDV got an assist.

With Fryatt somehow there was never quite enough efforvescence about the bloke. He was the same in training.

It wasn't that he played badly in either situation, just that it never looked like happening for him. It's hard to say why and speculation is pointless? I don't know what's wrong and I take no pleasure whatsoever in expressing my concerns again

But the lad needs to show some form soon. By that I mean scoring form. It's the only way he'll move up the pecking order on merit.

He was totally at fault for their second, left his man totally.

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Lates...1073598,00.html

sounds like he was a bit disapointing, and as for kisnoobo looks like australia are heading out, due to leaking far to many goals. :frusty:

However we have world class players now woooh!"!!!!!

views people......

Australia leading 1-0 at half time and are playing much better, however Thailand are quite impressive and look like they could easily equalise. The back line still looks vulnerable even without Kisnorbo.

Yeah thats him. (he does play for Sydney right?)

Yes he does. Dare I say it, but he looks better than Kisnorbo!

Despite being under the kosh for most of the second half, it looks like the Aussies will qualify as they are now 3-0 up..two late goals from Duks

Australia leading 1-0 at half time and are playing much better, however Thailand are quite impressive and look like they could easily equalise. The back line still looks vulnerable even without Kisnorbo.

is the game on tv, :dunno: if it is what channel

is the game on tv, :dunno: if it is what channel

4-0 very flattering score line but Oz played and defended very well in second half. Cahill was outstanding and Milligan grew as the game went on.........That I think is the end of Kisnorbo's Asia Cup.

I watched in the US on Setanta Sports via Direct TV.

Where is the little bugger then? When is he due at Citeh?

Hopefully not before the start of the season. Think of all the hopes and expectations that will be dashed.

Archived