Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Hinckley match thread

:)

I hope thats true because it'd be nice to see us get 5 because I work with a derby season ticket holder and its going to be hell next season because i bet him a tenner we will go up so a result like that might get him worried.

Doubt it though because next season he will have the great escape to worry about in which he will see his team fail of course

I hope thats true because it'd be nice to see us get 5 because I work with a derby season ticket holder and its going to be hell next season because i bet him a tenner we will go up so a result like that might get him worried.

we are only playing Hinckley tonight not Blackpool or Crystal Palace. dont get too excited as this is what pre season friendlies do to us all.

we are only playing Hinckley tonight not Blackpool or Crystal Palace. dont get too excited as this is what pre season friendlies do to us all.

Well this is the first time we have ever had money spent on us without earning it so i think we all have a right to get excited about our new team.

i agree i am very excited for the new season. it feels like it will never come. all we had to get excited about last year was McAuley and tbh did anyone predict he would be such a success, i dont think so?

i just hope im not overhyping this new squad and i get brought back down to earth with only 2 pts from the first 3 games.

3-1

Report:

Quote:

Hinckley United 1-3 Leicester City

Posted on: Tue 17 Jul 2007

Full time report from the Marston's to follow......

City scorers: de Vries, Hume and Wesolowski

Att: 3,079 (club record)

F**k me, I was stood about five yards away from de Vries on the first day of training and he's lost about a stone since then by the looks of that photo!! lol

Anyone know why Fryatt wasnt in the squad for hinckley game??

F**k me, I was stood about five yards away from de Vries on the first day of training and he's lost about a stone since then by the looks of that photo!! lol

He bloody has as well :cool:

De Vries you machine :thumbup:

Archived