Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Hinckley match thread

Star Players Tonight

Hayes (MOTM) - silky skillz-mon!

Chambers - So comfortable on the ball

N'Gotty - won everything, most solid player

Kishishev - who said this guy was a crap passer? He started everything!

Wesolowski - awesome goal from the kid and good battling

Hume - well its hume innit

Players who also impressed me...

Cort - he held the ball up ever so well! Won most things in the air and tracked back!

De Vries first 20 minutes - he was flying and deserved the goal i thought to be fair, faltered as the half went on though.

Sheehan - Linked with Hayes really effectively i thought and was never rash. kept the ball when other players would have hoofed. Could be a good season for the kid

Players looking off the pace...

Newton - seemed to struggle

Hellings - Touch seemed to be a bit poor and looked indecisive, but i wont judge him on this performance alone its difficult coming on as sub

Stearman - solid, but made a few errors. Looking better than last season though

Elvis - just plain shizzle

Cant really comment on others as i didnt see too much off them

No N'gotty was wank. For such a big bloke he got shrugged of the ball far to easily for my liking :frusty:

Did you have a city top on with Zippy on the back? If ya did DavieG seen it and thought of you. He'll be pleased you posted now :)

Yep, Zippy 17 and two of my kids Ell 8 and Lil 15 all in city tops!

I see you're from Ratby - my late Grandad used to run the Bulls Head after he retired from county cricket

No N'gotty was wank. For such a big bloke he got shrugged of the ball far to easily for my liking :frusty:

Yeah he was average in my opinion too. I'm not entirely confident with him playing at the back at the moment... :unsure:

N'Gotty filled me with more confidence than Mcauley and Kisnorbo and did the simple things really well.

Number 4 for Hinckley though. Anyone else think he was an utter **** and shoulda been sent off? He ripped Weso's shirt FFS!

N'Gotty filled me with more confidence than Mcauley and Kisnorbo and did the simple things really well.

Number 4 for Hinckley though. Anyone else think he was an utter **** and shoulda been sent off? He ripped Weso's shirt FFS!

Weso had his pants down bout 3 seconds before, no wonder he got mardy :thumbup:. Was a great bit of skill in my opinion.

Hinckley did okay esp the no 7 lad who whipped in the corner for thier goal and the no 12 who looked a bit like Elvis but poss more skilled in the brief glimpses I got. Agree that Weso was well duffed up.

Yep, Zippy 17 and two of my kids Ell 8 and Lil 15 all in city tops!

I see you're from Ratby - my late Grandad used to run the Bulls Head after he retired from county cricket

I used to work there and regularly go drinking there. Quality pub that although its not the same since they got rid of the pool table.

Hinckley did okay esp the no 7 lad who whipped in the corner for thier goal and the no 12 who looked a bit like Elvis but poss more skilled in the brief glimpses I got. Agree that Weso was well duffed up.

No. 7 was Jon Stevenson who used to play for Leicester, youth team prospect.

The switch were the only team to do the double over us that year, another fact my roomate informs me of regularly.

I carnt remembering them beating us twice

I thought that we lost 6-1 and we drawn with them 1-1 on boxing day didnt we?

That bastard Ambrose. He did the same with Newcastle.

Yeh i can remember it now my dad said to me the last Ambrose played here he scored a last minute goal and he did the same thing in the newcastle game :(

Archived