Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Notts County Reactions

Just got back fromt he game. Was prety decent. Best moment has to be the fan coming on for two minutes at the end. Shame he didn't kick the ball tho. Hume looked his usual self working hard, clemence looked solid as a rock. Was quite entertaining for a friendly and worth the fiver entrance fee.

everybody had an ok game really! clemence was solid with some great tackles and a nice finish! de vries wasnt bad! yes you heard! he tries a lot more now but still doesnt win the headers! good ball for the hume goal though! mcauley and ngotty were solid! chambers did very well as did newton but hayes showed a bit of jordan stewart, he did the work but messed about with it on the ball! fryatt was ok and dj almost scored! turned in the box and hit it just over! logan was ok but crap kicking and nielsen took some gambles( :thumbup::rolleyes::whistle: ) when rushing out! good game notts had more of the ball than i liked but a good performance and some nice build up play!

Thoutoughly entertaining match again, nobody played particularly badly, would have expected more from Hayes and Hellings was nowhere to be seen really, McAuley had a lot of bad luck nad the keepers kicking was awful, other than that all positives.

Sappleton is fooking huge and looked a right handful, Odhiambo is tiny (like LD3) but is fast as fook and caused a lot of problems as well as proving his versitillity playing on both flanks. Hume was tireless as ever, Fryatt worked hard and earned a goal, what i got to see of DJ was promising although he should've scored really. N'Gotty solid as ever, Clemence was a touch of class again and looks set to be a world class signing and Chambers faired ok when played out of position but didn't look entirely comfortable.

Man of the match though was Ian Hume's dad (Lee Smith) whos family sat right behind me and DavieG, the bloked looked like Steve Agnew and Gary Coatsworth had mated. Lucky bastard for getting on the pitch with the players though!

Ratings to follow ...

Thoutoughly entertaining match again, nobody played particularly badly, would have expected more from Hayes and Hellings was nowhere to be seen really, McAuley had a lot of bad luck nad the keepers kicking was awful, other than that all positives.

Sappleton is fooking huge and looked a right handful, Odhiambo is tiny (like LD3) but is fast as fook and caused a lot of problems as well as proving his versitillity playing on both flanks. Hume was tireless as ever, Fryatt worked hard and earned a goal, what i got to see of DJ was promising although he should've scored really. N'Gotty solid as ever, Clemence was a touch of class again and looks set to be a world class signing and Chambers faired ok when played out of position but didn't look entirely comfortable.

Man of the match though was Ian Hume's dad (Lee Smith) whos family sat right behind me and DavieG, the bloked looked like Steve Agnew and Gary Coatsworth had mated. Lucky bastard for getting on the pitch with the players though!

Ratings to follow ...

I was going to do a write up but I shan't bother now :thumbup:

Ratings to follow ...

:angry:

not a bad game. great finishes by clemence and hume. fryatt did well for his goal. campbell should have scored but oh well he still showed good touches when he did get it. lee smith played a blinder and lead by example.hume motm 1st half and joe mattock was probably motm for 2nd half, everything creative came from him. good to play against better opposition and win convincingley even though notts had a few chances!

everybody had an ok game really! clemence was solid with some great tackles and a nice finish! de vries wasnt bad! yes you heard! he tries a lot more now but still doesnt win the headers! good ball for the hume goal though! mcauley and ngotty were solid! chambers did very well as did newton but hayes showed a bit of jordan stewart, he did the work but messed about with it on the ball! fryatt was ok and dj almost scored! turned in the box and hit it just over! logan was ok but crap kicking and nielsen took some gambles( :thumbup::rolleyes::whistle: ) when rushing out! good game notts had more of the ball than i liked but a good performance and some nice build up play!

I'm sorry,mostly agree with everyting else but I seriously think you must have got him mixed up with someone else,he's still rubbish and still not worth a place in the side!

Ratings

Logan 6

Stearman 6.5

N'Gotty 8

McAuley 6.5

Chambers 7

Newton 6.5

Clemence 7.75

Kishishev 7

Hayes 6

Hume 7.5

De Vries 6.5

SUBS

Neilsen 6

Mattock 8

Weso 6.5

Fryatt 7.5

Hellings 6

Sappleton 7.5

Odhiambo 7.75

DJ 7

Smith 10

I'm sorry,mostly agree with everyting else but I seriously think you must have got him mixed up with someone else,he's still rubbish and still not worth a place in the side!

You are joking surely. DeVries quietly did so many good things.

First he provided the final pass for Hume's goal giving him one goal and two assists for the friendlies so far.

But not only that but he featured in lots of our best moves with a deft touch here , a quick pass there.

His leading of the line was really effective, helping to bring everyone into play and keep moves going efficiently towards a strike on goal or half chance.

Ricky Sappleton is my new hero. I got excited whenever he went near the ball.

I propose his new song be along the lines of Hey Mickey.

Hey Ricky Your So Big

Your So Big And Your Not Shit

Hey Ricky

First he provided the final pass for Hume's goal giving him one goal and two assists for the friendlies so far.

But not only that but he featured in lots of our best moves with a deft touch here , a quick pass there.

His leading of the line was really effective, helping to bring everyone into play and keep moves going efficiently towards a strike on goal or half chance.

Yeah but Sappleton played him off the park. The boy is BEEFCAKE!

Your joking he was crap...end of

Anyone else worried about this guy??

I am, TBF ive not seen play but have only heard negative things about him!

Im thinking his signing might be the proverbial 'bollock dropped' by Milan

Your joking he was crap...end of

I thought he did okay, his link up play was good he ran all over the shop and gave 110% he even won a header and had a headed effort on goal.

Don't get me wrong he was no Lee Smith but he did alright today i thought.

Big Mark was alright I though, not the worst player on the pitch.

Interesting to hear someone after the game saying 'that hayes needs his contract ripping up, completely useless he was' after just one game. Especially seeing as he was judged to be one of our best players against Hinckley.

i too thought de vries was poor. yes he gave hume a decent assist but not alot else.

i think sappleton has potential but people round me said he looked injured or he just runs funny. he is huge though.

Syston thank god you were watching the same game as me! :thumbup:

Archived