Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Danny Murphy

I think this calls for abit of blasphemy . OH MY GOD! if this happens it'l be amazing. As many others have said. I don't know whe he would come to us. Surely atleast a team like Sunderland or Birmingham would go in for him? Or that other team that got promoted :@ no no wait.. he wouldn't be that desperate :P Come on Murphy sign! We are good honest :whistle:

Why has this thread not been closed by a Mod? :dunno::unsure::whistle::ph34r::huh:

Why has this thread not been read by a Steven?

This is your one chance.

If it's wrong you'll be ridiculed forever. Reputation tarnished for good.

OK :cry:

I have no reason to post manure, I rely on this site as much as you lads n ladies so k sara sara

Nobody has a reason to post manure, but that doesn't stop them. ;)

I'm allowing this post to remain because you're not completely new and you don't have a reputation for posting arsefez. :ermm:

Why has this thread not been read by a Steven?

OK :cry:

I have no reason to post manure, I rely on this site as much as you lads n ladies so k sara sara

Nobody has a reason to post manure, but that doesn't stop them. ;)

I'm allowing this post to remain because you're not completely new and you don't have a reputation for posting arsefez. :ermm:

:blink:

lol This just simply can't be true!!!!Danny murphy is a prem player and I would be in shock for days if he signed. I could possibly see him signing on loan perhaps, but nothing more surely. Clemence and Murphy in the centre!!!!! I'm sorry but the chances are so slim it's almost impossible!!!!!! I think he should get band for this if not true as it is just plain CRUEL!!!

My mate was at the ground to meet new a couple of players, because of them being sponsored by his dads charity, during the squad photo. He said that he was told mandaric would not be there as he was on his way back from London, any relevance you think? :dunno:

probably not.

I would be sceptical if you had a photo of Milan handcuffing a briefcase full of money to Danny Murphy's wrist on White Hart Lane while kneeling down and fellating the thirty year old midfielder.

I still want it to be true though.

probably not.

I would be sceptical if you had a photo of Milan handcuffing a briefcase full of money to Danny Murphy's wrist on White Hart Lane while kneeling down and fellating the thirty year old midfielder.

I still want it to be true though.

And what a beautiful image that is.

Im too lazy to actually look at the names of the posters lol but is Kilworthfox`s record good an unveiling news?? I hope he is one of the few that does actually come up with good insider info but I would have thought tonight would have been the ideal opportunity to unveil a new signing to the fans. I cant see it happening because someone like DM would cost over £2m in the transfer market (Im basing this on Fulhams £3m deal for Michael Brown to Wigan) but maybe, we will be signing him on a loan deal?? I cant see it happening but heres hoping that we manage to nail down that creative player we are desperate for.

Im too lazy to actually look at the names of the posters lol but is Kilworthfox`s record good an unveiling news?? I hope he is one of the few that does actually come up with good insider info but I would have thought tonight would have been the ideal opportunity to unveil a new signing to the fans. I cant see it happening because someone like DM would cost over £2m in the transfer market (Im basing this on Fulhams £3m deal for Michael Brown to Wigan) but maybe, we will be signing him on a loan deal?? I cant see it happening but heres hoping that we manage to nail down that creative player we are desperate for.

Spurs bought him for £3 million Jan 06 and havent really played him too much, so I guess that MM will offer them £1million up front with a further £500,000 if we get promoted. Spurs have bought in other players and might want to get him off the payroll as well as recouping some of the transfer fees they have had to cough up.

Spurs bought him for £3 million Jan 06 and havent really played him too much, so I guess that MM will offer them £1million up front with a further £500,000 if we get promoted. Spurs have bought in other players and might want to get him off the payroll as well as recouping some of the transfer fees they have had to cough up.

Sometimes it doesn't matter how much a player costs though. Chelsea got Ballack on a free and have now told Real Madrid they want £25m for him! Prices have gone silly this season with average Championship players like Chopra going for £5m so I would expect a player of DM`s class to be at least £2m. I hope you are right and we aren't all getting too excited for nothing lol but if we manage to get DM, it will be easily the biggest signing we have made in at least 5 years. I think he is that good.

Sometimes it doesn't matter how much a player costs though. Chelsea got Ballack on a free and have now told Real Madrid they want £25m for him! Prices have gone silly this season with average Championship players like Chopra going for £5m so I would expect a player of DM`s class to be at least £2m. I hope you are right and we aren't all getting too excited for nothing lol but if we manage to get DM, it will be easily the biggest signing we have made in at least 5 years. I think he is that good.

The daft money seems to be on strikers. DM is the wrong side of 30 and it is fairly clear he will be surplus to Spurs requirements and therefore not wanting to pay his wages- not the best points to argue up his fee. I think you are right the bigger challenge will be if DM wants to come here.

Sorry, but why on earth would he want to come to us?! :blink:

Not ruling it out, but I don't quite buy it. I just don't see a player of his pedigree coming to join us :dunno:

It'll be on loan if he does....looks like we're stumping up the cash for Izale....see thread.

It'll be on loan if he does....looks like we're stumping up the cash for Izale....see thread.

Yeah but even on loan :blink:

Still a bit odd to me. I'd have thought there would be Premiership interest if he was available... :unsure:

Archived