Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Danny Murphy

He's way out of our league. This better happen Kilworth. You have got us excited now.

Did he not no what he was in for?

All going to backfire

Would be ecstatic.... ecstatic! (and thats a word i don't use that often!) if we managed to pull this one off, still i'll believe it when i see it.

Could see some parallels with Hendrie at Stoke if it actually happened, could well start off as a loan deal with Spurs... thats if it actually happened, and if it did it'd mean our midfield had gone from the weakest in the division to one of the strongest in the space of a summer! :cool:

Oooooo maybe something big will be announced tonight at the Q&A thing. To send the masses home happy.

>_>

Doubtful, but this would be awesome. And like Mort said, our midfield would be ****ing badass if this turned out to be true.

Oooooo maybe something big will be announced tonight at the Q&A thing. To send the masses home happy.

>_>

Doubtful, but this would be awesome. And like Mort said, our midfield would be ****ing badass if this turned out to be true.

Maybe not "announced"... but perhaps "hinted"?... would be a sweet end to the summer and it's not as though Murphy has played any part in Spurs' pre-season (has he? :dunno: ).

...for the moment though I'll try and not get over excited, its still just a baseless rumor at the moment ... :unsure:

Maybe not "announced"... but perhaps "hinted"?... would be a sweet end to the summer and it's not as though Murphy has played any part in Spurs' pre-season (has he? :dunno: ).

Well he's playing tonight at Rushden and Diamonds.. :whistle: allbeit for a Spurs XI.

Well he's playing tonight at Rushden and Diamonds.. :whistle: allbeit for a Spurs XI.

Then he cant be signing for us tomorrow, if he's playing for Spurs in the evening :( .

Then again line-ups for second tier pre-season friendlies can change...

He's down as playing for them against Rushden on Tues (tomorrow) if this is the case he's unlikely to be signing for us on wednesday!

We all want to believe, Kilworth Fox.

It's just that the likelyhood of this happening is such a bag of crap.

Although I'm sure it will turn out fine and they'll unveil him tonight.

Oh God, I sound like RedOnRed.....

This so isn't happening. I'm sure he's just ripped off the htread where I gave Murphy as an idea a couple of days ago

Therefore how can he sign for us tomorrow and then play for them in the evening :rolleyes:

Pretty much just said the exact same thing mate... :whistle:

Then he cant be signing for us tomorrow, if he's playing for Spurs in the evening :( .

More likely Claus Jensen who I think was about as good a Danny Murphy a couple of years ago but might be more likely for us

Archived