Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Danny Murphy

You can only go by what you're told. Someone who posts regularly wouldn't make something up for the hell of it. These things often fall through.

The one thing that you shouldn't really do is say he will definitely sign on a certain day because if it then doesn't happen, you get abused big time. If there are complications a move can be delayed or cancelled but the information would still have been reliable at the time.

I'd double check with them, if I were you. Never know there might have been a last minute hitch :thumbup:

Always a possibility, i accept that. Anthing can happen with transfers as we all know, but I was told that Murphy was signing tomorrow (yesterday) so I posted it.

The source is credable and as I have already said i have no resaon to doubt. Hpefully My source was right and I don't get battered and become a FT outcast :o

Always a possibility, i accept that. Anthing can happen with transfers as we all know, but I was told that Murphy was signing tomorrow (yesterday) so I posted it.

The source is credable and as I have already said i have no resaon to doubt. Hpefully My source was right and I don't get battered and become a FT outcast :o

do you know when today he is suppost to be signing :dunno:

You can only go by what you're told. Someone who posts regularly wouldn't make something up for the hell of it. These things often fall through. The one thing that you shouldn't really do is say he will definitely sign on a certain day because if it then doesn't happen, you get abused big time. If there are complications a move can be delayed or cancelled but the information would still have been reliable at the time.
True in this case! I do wish DM would sign as 1 I won't be abused but 2 more importantly we would have a cracking midfield!
do you know when today he is suppost to be signing :dunno:
no mate if i did i would say so to keep you from worry

Tis ok,I will post the recipe for humble pie later! :whistle:

IF he does sign it will be tomorrow :thumbup:

Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that.

You get the point...

Kryton would result in mass job losses around the walkers stadium. For starters, the kit washer and the litter pickers would all be made redundant, I therefore think we should not sign him.

Why? Will the deal be bringing in the scutters along with him?

Archived