Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Danny Murphy

Time is ticking..... Oh the shame if he is wrong! You will have a massive mob of blood thirsty Leicester fans after you!!!!!

Nothing on bluearmy.co.uk, and they're usually the first to reveal any signings on any day so it definitely won't be today.

Sorry, its not going to happen today. If we are going to buy Murphy then we will call a press conference as we have any time when we have spent money. As no press conference has been called for today it is not going to happen today!!

Sorry, its not going to happen today. If we are going to buy Murphy then we will call a press conference as we have any time when we have spent money. As no press conference has been called for today it is not going to happen today!!

did we call a press conference for hellings or nielsen :dunno:

There hasn't been any speculation or anything about a move to us recently has their?

There usually something in the press a few days or even weeks before we sign a player.

Kilworth has shafted us. I feel like a homesless man who is so stupid he spends his last pound on a pot noodle

Let's be honest, it's very rare for someone to get some inside information when they don't usually get it.

There's very few people on any Leicester forum that actually get's to know what's going on before the general public finds out, or if there are then very few reveal it before hand and are then proven to be true. But there's sure as hell plenty of people who proclaim to knowing some inside info, i've even claimed that myself before! :D

This is likely to be bollocks, Murphy can do much better than us anyway.

Were is Kilworth anyway? Not sticking around to take the flak?

Hello I am here as its my lunch break!

I am still hopeful that the person who told me is correct, I have no reason at all to doubt their info.........YET!

fingers crossed hey!

Let's be honest, it's very rare for someone to get some inside information when they don't usually get it.

There's very few people on any Leicester forum that actually get's to know what's going on before the general public finds out, or if there are then very few reveal it before hand and are then proven to be true. But there's sure as hell plenty of people who proclaim to knowing some inside info, i've even claimed that myself before! :D

This is likely to be bollocks, Murphy can do much better than us anyway.

I think you are right about who knows what, the majority of the time it turns out to be nothing.

Murphy can do better than us, but then MM seems to have this knack of getting the likes of Stone and Merson - both I was suprised when the went to Portsmouth and they did well.

What better options has Murphy got? No one has come in for him yet, he is nothing more than a fringe player at spurs and I doubt he is happy at that. He is in a squad tonight with the kids and reserves not the main team!! I think there is a strong possibility that he will leave spurs but where he will go????? So why not Leicester?

I am still hopeful that the person who told me is correct, I have no reason at all to doubt their info.........YET!

fingers crossed hey!

Tut Tut..If I'm reading into that post correctly there is a little bit of doubt there now! :whistle:

fingers crossed hey!

I'd double check with them, if I were you. Never know there might have been a last minute hitch :thumbup:

Archived