Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Danny Murphy

The daft money seems to be on strikers. DM is the wrong side of 30 and it is fairly clear he will be surplus to Spurs requirements and therefore not wanting to pay his wages- not the best points to argue up his fee. I think you are right the bigger challenge will be if DM wants to come here.

True but Brown is older than DM and isnt regarding as highly. Anyway, I have a feeling we are chatting for the sake of chatting on this one because the deal on the surface is a million miles away when you think about it. As others have said, why us when the likes of the promoted clubs and other Prem clubs would be desperate for a player with his abilities?!

The daft money seems to be on strikers. DM is the wrong side of 30 and it is fairly clear he will be surplus to Spurs requirements and therefore not wanting to pay his wages- not the best points to argue up his fee. I think you are right the bigger challenge will be if DM wants to come here.

He is only 30 still y'know. :thumbup:

Smacks a little but of Merson or Steve Stone at Portsmouth in the Championship.

Can't see it happenning but if it did I'd be looking for a top 6 finish at least. I'd feel for Weso a bit though - maybe that's why he was tried out wide???

Smacks a little but of Merson or Steve Stone at Portsmouth in the Championship.

Can't see it happenning but if it did I'd be looking for a top 6 finish at least. I'd feel for Weso a bit though - maybe that's why he was tried out wide???

MM has done it before, lets hope he can do it again. Weso will get his chance - there will be injuries and suspensions, he might not get many games but he should learn loads of Kish, clemence and DM if he comes.

:blink:

:D

Today's the day.

Which way will the dagger fall? :ermm:

If it all goes wrong, KilworthFox will be jabbed in the eye and unable to live down the reputation he'll earn for posting rubbish.

If he gets it right - in contradiction to the best evidence on the table - he'll become some kind of superstar.

Not that I'm trying to sensationalize it all... :ph34r:

RE: The Spurs Squad for tomorrow night...

Anyone else notice that it's a squad of 17, rather than the more typical 16? :unsure:

Just suppose... suppose Murphy has been included, just in case he doesn't complete a pending transfer... but if he does transfer, they still have a squad of 16... :ph34r:

RE: The Spurs Squad for tomorrow night...

Anyone else notice that it's a squad of 17, rather than the more typical 16? :unsure:

Just suppose... suppose Murphy has been included, just in case he doesn't complete a pending transfer... but if he does transfer, they still have a squad of 16... :ph34r:

Weak. Very weak. I love it. Definately a fact.

When we've made a big signing before (e.g. Clemence) there's been a press email the day before bribing them to the Walkers with promise of bacon sandwiches! The lack of pork aroma emanating from the stadium suggests it aint gonna happen today (if at all!).

Today's the day.

Which way will the dagger fall? :ermm:

If it all goes wrong, KilworthFox will be jabbed in the eye and unable to live down the reputation he'll earn for posting rubbish.

If he gets it right - in contradiction to the best evidence on the table - he'll become some kind of superstar.

Not that I'm trying to sensationalize it all... :ph34r:

I will set the hounds on Kilworth Fox if this doesn't materialise and he will be chased till he comes to the lands end where upon he will be torn leg from limb and then put on a bbq and devoured by every single member of FT..with chilli sauce and kettle chips....and beer

And if its true?

I read about the danny murphy thing on the website-that-shall-not-be-named, and it also mentioned david thompson joining us from bolton... would prefer murphy but i don't see there being any substance to these rumours at all. he'll stay in the prem.

Archived