Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bold_fox

Announcement (allegedly) called for Tomorrow Morning

:frusty: O god, what's the point!

Breeding, basically.

Cast your seed is as plentiful fashion as you can...but remember it shall be the meek that inherit the Earth so leave instructions with your prodigy to get them to put their names down on something like Saturn because I've already baggsied Jupiter. Saturn looks cool.

Well talk about adding two and two and making some new signings!!!

City have asked for some catering staff and we are suddenly signing players!!!

What if MA is doing some work / training with the players all day at the stadium and requires morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea and requires catering staff. Or even another company is coming in and hiring the stadium for an event and requires catering.

I would be happier with this rumour if a press conference was called on OS.

Leicester have called an Announcment called for tomorrow morning.

Source - I work for a recruitment company who provide staff to LCFC and we've just had an order placed for catering staff for the morning.

Any ideas on who it might be ?

its gotta be izale mcleod.....

My guess at tomorrow's buffet line-up:

------------------------------- Ham Sarnies -------------------------------------

Vol-au-vents - Cheese/pineapple on sticks - Scotch eggs - Pickled onions

Pringles ---------- Mini pork pies - Dry roasted peanuts ---------- Mini rolls

--------------------- Party rings ------------ Cadbury's Fingers ---------------

Expect to see Mr Kipling make an appearance at some point too....

Well talk about adding two and two and making some new signings!!!

City have asked for some catering staff and we are suddenly signing players!!!

What if MA is doing some work / training with the players all day at the stadium and requires morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea and requires catering staff. Or even another company is coming in and hiring the stadium for an event and requires catering.

I would be happier with this rumour if a press conference was called on OS.

I do hope that something is announced tommorow ive booked the morning off work for 'special reasons'

My guess at tomorrow's buffet line-up:

------------------------------- Ham Sarnies -------------------------------------

Vol-au-vents - Cheese/pineapple on sticks - Scotch eggs - Pickled onions

Pringles ---------- Mini pork pies - Dry roasted peanuts ---------- Mini rolls

--------------------- Party rings ------------ Cadbury's Fingers ---------------

Expect to see Mr Kipling make an appearance at some point too....

I can see that, but don't agree with the Mini Rolls on the left. They usually play up front with the rings and fingers ( :mellow: )

Perhaps the old sub, Cruditee could come in.

I do hope that something is announced tommorow ive booked the morning off work for 'special reasons'

If that means your are down the city to show some love for the new signing, the plus point is that if it doesnt happen at least you know there is catering!!! :thumbup:

My guess at tomorrow's buffet line-up:------------------------------- Ham Sarnies -------------------------------------Vol-au-vents - Cheese/pineapple on sticks - Scotch eggs - Pickled onionsPringles ---------- Mini pork pies - Dry roasted peanuts ---------- Mini rolls--------------------- Party rings ------------ Cadbury's Fingers ---------------Expect to see Mr Kipling make an appearance at some point too....
why has coctail sausages been left out poor form ?
If that means your are down the city to show some love for the new signing, the plus point is that if it doesnt happen at least you know there is catering!!! :thumbup:
exactly i win either way :thumbup:

I'd be very disappointed with Mcleod and Unsworth.

It could be alot worse. I dont think Unsworth would be bad for a season. But nothing spectacular.

If its signings I would put my money on one of them being Mcleod & Unsworth sounds plasable aswell. However would be better if it was Murphy or that Jansen. Still need another centre back though!

Source - I work for a recruitment company who provide staff to LCFC and we've just had an order placed for catering staff for the morning.

Don't say i didn't warn you. Darius Henderson!

If it is on, you will see the first posts confirming if anything is happening at about 9am. The club will be sending emails out first from about 8 am. This is of course if it fits in with previous patterns. ;):thumbup:

Perhaps they have a big Dinner and Dance on :dunno::whistle:

i want a keeper someone like maik taylor and a left back but i cant see him buying another keeper and i wudnt mind darrius henderson i think there's no dought he has a better scoing record in this division then matty fryatt

Do we really want to be birminghams reserve team :blink:

i want a keeper someone like maik taylor and a left back but i cant see him buying another keeper and i wudnt mind darrius henderson i think there's no dought he has a better scoing record in this division then matty fryatt

I have never rated Darius Henderson, wouldn't be positive signing in my opinion! :yawn:

Archived