Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bold_fox

Announcement (allegedly) called for Tomorrow Morning

Leicester have called an Announcment called for tomorrow morning.

Source - I work for a recruitment company who provide staff to LCFC and we've just had an order placed for catering staff for the morning.

Any ideas on who it might be ?

Source - I work for a recruitment company who provide staff to LCFC and we've just had an order placed for catering staff for the morning.

Catering staff?

There's only one man it can be... Geoff 'The Hungry Hungry Horse' Ermm... Field.

Danny Murphy :unsure:

have to admit... i would be extremly excited to see danny murphy in a leicester city shirt.... he is only 30 and got legs on him still... surely.

without wishing to scare anyone i do believe the money slut Hendrie is still without a club.... :unsure:

Did they specify an unusually large amount of steak and kidney pies? If so John Hartson could be waddling his way over to the Walkers right now.

Apparently Elton Johns Hair transplant sugeon has been called in aswell....

Could it not be a wedding reception?

Bit late notice!
My point exactly!

Signings tend to happen fairly quickly at times. You certainly never know exactly when they will go through, so ordering staff for catering for a Press Conference is hard to do well in advance.

I imagine the press email will go round tomorrow morning.

There is definately an announcement called for tomorrow morning

My take on it, well catring is involved and there's a announcement..........so finally there getting rid of the rancid cat piss they serve as beer at the turnstile, what do you guys think??????????????

Signings tend to happen fairly quickly at times. You certainly never know exactly when they will go through, so ordering staff for catering for a Press Conference is hard to do well in advance.

So The Walkers don't do catering then :dunno:

Surely they'd be able to knock up a few nibbles without wasting money on outside catering?

Archived