Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

todays attendence

Im sure they'll be at least a few thousand who turn up at the gate. What's the point in buying your ticket in advance for a friendly? It doesn't matter how many we've sold so far, it matters how many people will bother turning up later.

I won't be, waste of money friendlies are

Im sure they'll be at least a few thousand who turn up at the gate. What's the point in buying your ticket in advance for a friendly? It doesn't matter how many we've sold so far, it matters how many people will bother turning up later.

So you dont have to stand in the queue listening to all of the fair weather supporters who have just decided to turn up on the day because the sun is out (probably moaning about the signings that we have made that they haven't even heard of let alone seen play)!

When I phoned up this morning at 10 they had sold around 7,000. This didn't include the pompey fans though. Im sure they will probably bring around 2,000.

Lets get it started.........Milan is a leicester fan

2,000 away fans???...from portsmouth???.....for a friendly.??. :blink:

This is another reason why I dont like friendlies. I can see why we have them because players need to gain match fitness, etc but they lack atmosphere. 1. Because they receive low attendences and 2. there's nothing to play for except pride. I'm not saying we should't have them, I'm just saying there not very entertaining to watch. Can't wait until the start of the season though.

I read that the tickets could not be bought today, or I would have gone

we got around 8,500...in the car i heard on radio leicester martin allen saying he was expecting a 'full house'

i know the club have to sell the games but isn't that a bit excessive !!!! i have never heard of any team (save the 'big four') getting more than 30,000 for a freindly....esp. against pompey, who, although a good side are not a big status club. the club are talking up another one of their 'sell-outs' for the first game against blackpool...sorry, but that's just not going to happen

as i said i don't have a problem with the club promoting the games but if they keep this up it's going to get embarrassing. i was there today and it looked bloody empty

Just under 9000 isn't that bad an attendance I suppose. I know the Leicester FC media band-wagon is in full force with MM talking of a 45,000 capacity stadium and MA hyping up the sell-out home games but the fact is this was a pre-season friendly and people are gearing up to the proper stuff so thinking this game would house a near capacity crowd is a little too ambitious lol

Archived