Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moreton

The Blackpool game

I know people have made loads of topics on this game but i just wanted to say that i am really looking forward to saturdays match, many people predict that it will be a sell-out croud at the walkers stadium which will create a huge, lively atmosphere, a chance to see the strong, full first team in action in the opening game of the season. And what a opener it will be against blackpool, a great opportunity to get some goals and produce a solid performance, to get a win under our belt and along with a good few goals to give us a early chance to fire ourselfs up the championship table and perhaps stay there. Also this opening fixture sees the return of the former fox Simon Grayson, now managing blackpool, who will get a great standing ovation from the city faithful. The game to kick start the season will definetly give us a great start to the 2007-2008 campaign, and i cant wait. :thumbup:

Was barely text speak = /

I'm starting to wonder whether me and me dad should have booked tickets for the game, we were just gonna go down on the day as ever but will the game sell out?

I think it would be best to book over the phone and pick up on the day. I'd hate to get to the ground to discover it was a sell out. :thumbup:

Was barely text speak = /

I'm starting to wonder whether me and me dad should have booked tickets for the game, we were just gonna go down on the day as ever but will the game sell out?

You might want to take a look at this link...

OS - Ticket News

Team for Blackpool: (Left side is a problem)

-------------------------------------Nielson

--------------Chambers----------McAuley----------N'Gotty---------------

-----------------------------------Wesolowski-------------------------------

------Newton-----------Kishishev----------Clemence---------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Hume

-----------------------------De Vries---------Campbell

Team for Blackpool: (Left side is a problem)

-------------------------------------Nielson

--------------Chambers----------McAuley----------N'Gotty

-----------------------------------Wesolowski-------------------------------

------Newton-----------Kishishev----------Clemence------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Hume

-----------------------------De Vries---------Campbell

3-1-3-2 formation, I somehow don't think that would work. :thumbup:

3-1-3-2 formation, I somehow don't think that would work. :thumbup:

It's basically an attacking 3-5-2 formation if you count Hume as an attacking left mid. There's no point playing 4 defenders against Blackpool, and if it doesn't go to plan then we can change it

I think it would be best to book over the phone and pick up on the day. I'd hate to get to the ground to discover it was a sell out. :thumbup:
Why don't you just book them anyway?

Did in the end :thumbup: fook knows where we're sat, one of the corners I think.

This is the season I have been looking forward mostly for as long as I've been a Leicester fan. I cannot wait and I hope that they give the flags out again or something similar because the first game at home last season looked really good with everyone having their flags etc. :thumbup:

This is the season I have been looking forward mostly for as long as I've been a Leicester fan. I cannot wait and I hope that they give the flags out again or something similar because the first game at home last season looked really good with everyone having their flags etc. :thumbup:

Pity the fookers didn't bother bringing them to many other games!

Probably still hanging in the spare room...come on ...own up!!! :whistle:

Bloody hope not, last time I had some kid in front of me waving his flag throughout the game and missed half of it!!! Didnt have to the heart to snap it (and his dad was a big b@stard) :thumbup:

Went down today.

The woman said theres only 3 sections left, C1, F2 (Right at the top) & G1

I didn't believe her.

Never believe anything they say to be honest, most of them are useless.

Bloody hope not, last time I had some kid in front of me waving his flag throughout the game and missed half of it!!! Didnt have to the heart to snap it (and his dad was a big b@stard) :thumbup:

Should have taken the dad out first.....

Then see what the little bastard does without his back up eh??? :thumbup::whistle::blink:

Archived