Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheBlinding

Derek Riordan

Well the other lad we were linked to from Celtic (Kenny Miller) came off the bench two score the winning goals for them today so I cant see him leaving. Riordan is a realistic signing but I`d prefer a permanent deal having already brought in two on loan. I know they keep getting linked to Kilmarnocks Naismith so maybe we have a chance of bagging Riordan and supplying them with the extra transfer kitty to go for Naismith? Lets hope its a permanent deal.

I'd definitely be up for a permanent deal, and you're right if they manage to grab Naismith it could look realistic. If not, they might not want to let a good, young prospect leave and might prefer to just get rid on loan for a while.

Who knows... :dunno:

My stepmothers from Lowestoft and shes a tractor girl - says everbody from Norwich says everything twice as they are all inbred. ;) Cmon Derek, sign, you know u wanna!! ;)

I thought your were bursting into song there lol

I thought your were bursting into song there lol

This is the happy house-we're happy here in the happy house oh it's such fun

We've come to play in the happy house

and waste a day in the happy house-it never rains

We've come to scream in the happy house We're in a dream in the happy house

We're all quite sane

This is the happy house-we're happy here There's room for you if you say "I do"

but don't say no or you'll have to go

we've done no wrong with our blinkers on It's safe and calm if you sing along

This is the happy house-we're happy here in the happy house. To forget ourselves-and pretend all's well There is no hell.

:)

This is the happy house-we're happy here in the happy house oh it's such fun

We've come to play in the happy house

and waste a day in the happy house-it never rains

We've come to scream in the happy house We're in a dream in the happy house

We're all quite sane

This is the happy house-we're happy here There's room for you if you say "I do"

but don't say no or you'll have to go

we've done no wrong with our blinkers on It's safe and calm if you sing along

This is the happy house-we're happy here in the happy house. To forget ourselves-and pretend all's well There is no hell.

:)

lol

The only slight concern if it is between us and those Canaries is that they have a Scottish manager and former Celt player in Peter Grant who also raided his former club to buy that keeper for £1m. I forget his name! Anyway, that could be a decent factor in persuading him to Norwich whilst we are trying our best to punt all the Scots out lol (Rab, Hughes)

Leicester City are set to make a £1m bid for Celtic forward Derek Riordan after missing out on Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink. (The Sun) This was on the bbc sport gossip page. we keep getting linked woth him, hopefully it will happen!!!

Leicester City are set to make a £1m bid for Celtic forward Derek Riordan after missing out on Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink. (The Sun) This was on the bbc sport gossip page. we keep getting linked woth him, hopefully it will happen!!!

Yes please, him and Hume up front with DJ Campell and Fryatt as back-up strikers!!! I like it!

More importantly, his agent has spoken and its looking good...

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/cc_ch...MHD=nationwide1

Derek Riordan's agent claims the Celtic striker is in line to join Leicester this week.

The 24-year-old former Hibernian forward has not played for the Hoops yet this season and has been linked previously with Sheffield Wednesday and Norwich.

Agent Jim McArthur described Riordan's spell out of the Celtic team as "frustrating" for the player.

McArthur added in The Sun: "Leicester have been in touch and I'd expect them to step it up.

"I've spoken with their owner Milan Mandaric over the weekend and I would like to think something could move this week.

"They went in for [Jimmy-Floyd] Hasselbaink and didn't get him and now they've turned their attentions to Derek."

Derek Riordan's agent claims the Celtic striker is in line to join Leicester this week.

The 24-year-old former Hibernian forward has not played for the Hoops yet this season and has been linked previously with Sheffield Wednesday and Norwich.

Agent Jim McArthur described Riordan's spell out of the Celtic team as "frustrating" for the player.

McArthur added in The Sun: "Leicester have been in touch and I'd expect them to step it up.

"I've spoken with their owner Milan Mandaric over the weekend and I would like to think something could move this week.

"They went in for [Jimmy-Floyd] Hasselbaink and didn't get him and now they've turned their attentions to Derek."

Sexual

I heard Riordan is a good player only out of favour because a few off field incidents including puching a bouncer a week or two ago if anyone knows more please advise. But he could be that bit of mongriel we need.

If we don't get Derek i'm a big fan of Scott McDonald i think we could get him on a seasons long loan

I heard Riordan is a good player only out of favour because a few off field incidents including puching a bouncer a week or two ago if anyone knows more please advise. But he could be that bit of mongriel we need.

If we don't get Derek i'm a big fan of Scott McDonald i think we could get him on a seasons long loan

Who?

Riordan is a GRADE A toss pot off the field. He's a Bellamy type of character. But on the pitch he does the business as does Bellamy.

I'm not sure what Allen's record is with player's of Riordan's persona, i'd imagine they'd clash, but that might not be a bad thing. Allen doesn't have a problem with players who speak up for themselves and prove their worth on the pitch. It's just whether he'd tollerate Riordon's antics off the field with his 20 man entourage that he is often seen about with around Glasgow and Edinborough, be amusing to see them down Braunstone Gate.

Do you mean Michael McDonald, Sweet Freedom is a great song don't you think?

Wicked, i love it when Sportinglife gets involved, never lets me down that beauty! I'm glad we are getting another striker and a quality one at that. I know ppl will say we don't need anymore because we've got loads but we can't turn away quality like this! Get him in MM, make it happen, but maybe check with MA first, don't want another mix-up with medical!!

Was at Motherwell, Australian stiker. Quick but faurly small if I remember?

Correct but with Celtic know just found out he started on the weekend so believe we might have missed the boat thought he might have been down the pecking order but was suspened. Would have been a good signing been following his career small quick good work rate and a keen eye for goal :cry:

Celtic have plenty of strikers so we should target them.

I love seeing "quotation marks" in a report. It's the next step up from 'utter bollocks reporting' and means something is definately happening rather than just a rumour!! :thumbup:

I love seeing "quotation marks" in a report. It's the next step up from 'utter bollocks reporting' and means something is definately happening rather than just a rumour!! :thumbup:

Also Riordan didn't make the bench last Sunday. He often does. Does that mean anything?

Time to crack out the

But I would walk 500 miles

And I would walk 500 more

Just to be the man who walked 1,000 miles

To see you score and score

Derek Riordan (Derek Riordan)

Derek Riordan na na na, na na na na

Derek Riordan na na na, na na na na

lol