Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheBlinding

Derek Riordan

City are still prowling the transfer market before the window closes at the end of the month, but speculation linking them with Celtic striker Derek Riordan was dismissed by City chairman Milan Mandaric as “agents talk.”

was it not him doing all the talking ?? :unsure:

Where's this from?

This is a point actually, is our Eastern European chairman going to sign a player who once publically called another player a refugee soley based on the fact he came from Eastern Europe, I don't see it.

The "publicly" bit is pushing it. I doubt he'd have said it if he knew it was going to be broadcast and I bet this sort of stuff goes on all the time without being reported in quite the same way.

Basically the bloke is a bit of a twat but that didn't stop us signing Stan Collymore.

I don't think Milan would have any problem signing him and we desperately need a player with Riordan's finishing ability.

The "publicly" bit is pushing it. I doubt he'd have said it if he knew it was going to be broadcast and I bet this sort of stuff goes on all the time without being reported in quite the same way.

Basically the bloke is a bit of a twat but that didn't stop us signing Stan Collymore.

I don't think Milan would have any problem signing him and we desperately need a player with Riordan's finishing ability.

Hmm suppose so, looks like it's been dismissed though.

Hmm suppose so, looks like it's been dismissed though.

A day or two after Mandaric was directly quoted in the Scottish Daily Mail saying we were working on it.

Basically you can't believe anything he says and I don't think him dismissing it means it's not going to happen.

I'm clinging onto the hope.

A day or two after Mandaric was directly quoted in the Scottish Daily Mail saying we were working on it.

Basically you can't believe anything he says and I don't think him dismissing it means it's not going to happen.

I'm clinging onto the hope.

Let's just sign him and then worry about it all, later.

Hang on, that doesn't make sense.

Apparently it was between JFH and DR... but JFH was better behaved in assembley this morning (Milan Mandaric was talking about the new break time/lunchtime structure at the club and DR kept talking to EH about who's ass they were going to bust a cap in. Apparently it was SH's. Let him have it, I say.)

Archived