Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheBlinding

Derek Riordan

He's got all the attributes for being a first rate centre back, apart from having any defensive pedigree/awareness. But that's not important.

Well you'd know all about not having and Pedigrees, you feline loving poor excuse of a mediocre human specieman.

What's all this with protecting Fryatt's place, MBK? It doesn't happen for anyone else like Weso or Porter. As the bar goes up everyone is faced with the same challenge of jumping it, Fryatt no less than anyone else.

Riordan's got his faults if he can't get in Celtic's side regularly and the answer for Fryatt, if he stays, is simple. Keep fit, keep improving, keep giving everything and keep hitting the net. I think he can do it with the right attitude.

indeed and his chance may come sooner then he expects already one game with 3 strikers hitting blanks.

Terry Miller (Celtic fan) says...

Have spoken to the kitman at celtic after reading the comment about boruc going to arsenal and being loaned back and he said its nonsense boruc like nakamura isnt for sale and definetly not to take back on loan as it wouldnt be fair to mark brown. We sold Marshall to Norwich because Strachan wants Boruc & Brown as his keepers. Look out for The Bhoys going for Benji from Hibs before the transfer window possibly with riordan going the other way on loan

Ok its not a great link but i thought it deserved to be added as the guy seems to know what hes talking about, sounds like Riordan would come on loan if anything, just looked at this guy on Fifa 07 and he is heavily over priced but is rated 79 and fifa are generally harsh with there ratings. i know its a game and all that but i think this gy would be a top quality signing in my eyes better than JFH

Ok its not a great link but i thought it deserved to be added as the guy seems to know what hes talking about, sounds like Riordan would come on loan if anything, just looked at this guy on Fifa 07 and he is heavily over priced but is rated 79 and fifa are generally harsh with there ratings. i know its a game and all that but i think this gy would be a top quality signing in my eyes better than JFH

Psht, you can't base players on FIFA... not when we have FM anyway.

we should sign him up if for no other reason than to wind norwich up, the chap i work with is a norwich fan and thats all they are on about on there forum, signing riordan and moaning that we are gonna get him first. :D :D :D

plus he is a class player and we could do with him ;)

How many Hibs players do Celtic bloody want!?

Rangers and Celtic buy all the best players in the Scottish league and then let them rot in the reserves so that they don't score against them. :rolleyes:

I reckon that Scott Brown might get played for Celtic, hopefully, anyway, it would be a shame to see such potential wasted.

Steven Whittaker has moved to Rangers for £2 million, as well, he's only 22 and he's quality. Doubt he'll see much of the first team, though.

We should have gone for Chris Killen (formerly of Hibs, now of Celtic), 15 goals in half a season is pretty good.

Sorry about banging on about the SPL and how Rangers and Celtic control the game up there. The gulf is bigger han the top four in the Prem.

I reckon that Scott Brown might get played for Celtic, hopefully, anyway, it would be a shame to see such potential wasted.

Steven Whittaker has moved to Rangers for £2 million, as well, he's only 22 and he's quality. Doubt he'll see much of the first team, though.

We should have gone for Chris Killen (formerly of Hibs, now of Celtic), 15 goals in half a season is pretty good.

Sorry about banging on about the SPL and how Rangers and Celtic control the game up there. The gulf is bigger han the top four in the Prem.

Chris Killen wasn't that hot in League One a few seasons ago.

Archived