Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

are we doing damage to our future targets

Are Leicester really Leicester or is it Leicester ?

Milan Mandaric today confirmed that he had made a deal with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink about coming to Leicester City. But when Hasselbaink arrived for a medical he was told it wouldn't take place.

At the moment Hasselbaink doesn't really now what will happen. The only thing certain is that he couldn't take the medical today.

New manager Martin Allen wanted, according to Sky, to see Hasselbaink for 30 days in a trial before he signed him.

Mandaric made it clear that he never made a decission over his managers head, but he must have got things twisted a bit around.

Is Martin Allen the manager, or is it Milan Mandaric pulling the strings. It's difficult to say from this summers activity.

Just a few days after Allen's arrival, Darren Kenton, Mark deVries, Alan Maybury, Rab Douglas and Stephen Hughes were placed on the transfer list. All of them are still in the club and Mark deVries played in the opener, where new £ 2 million signing JD Campbell was warming the bench.

So are Leicester reallly Leicester or is it Leicester, maybe it soon will be Portsmouth, St Jose Earthquakes or Standard Liege, who knows ?

So are Leicester reallly Leicester or is it Leicester, maybe it soon will be Portsmouth, St Jose Earthquakes or Standard Liege, who knows ?

:unsure: Pardon?

Walkers - you normally make some pretty incomprehensible posts, can you translate? :dunno:

if we win, does it really matter?

Mandaric obviously has great contacts and is a pretty imposing guy, I'm sure there will be some arguaments but hopefully it will work out for the best

So is Leicester really Leicester or is it Leicester, or maybe Leicester is the new Bournemouth. Could Leicester be Leicester if Leicester if it was three inches to the left but still spelt L E I C E S T E R?

I have no idea what the **** you are on about.

So is Leicester really Leicester or is it Leicester, or maybe Leicester is the new Bournemouth. Could Leicester be Leicester if Leicester if it was three inches to the left but still spelt L E I C E S T E R?

I have no idea what the **** you are on about.

that makes 2 of us

:S

some girl at work is text stalking me, wants TBJSs loving on Friday, it's come out of the blue, if I go ahead with her proposal will Leicester still be Leicester after I bolt my load inside the realms of Leicester, or will it not be Leicester. I hope it would be Leicester because if it wasn't Leicester then where the fook am I?

some girl at work is text stalking me, wants TBJSs loving on Friday, it's come out of the blue, if I go ahead with her proposal will Leicester still be Leicester after I bolt my load inside the realms of Leicester, or will it not be Leicester. I hope it would be Leicester because if it wasn't Leicester then where the fook am I?

I'm glad to see you've got your priorities right... :whistle:

Are youa Blairite by any chance?

And to be honest, I think that it's a bit of both. I think Hellings, N'Gotty, Kisha, etc were all signed by Milan.

If you remember when Milan was about to take over way back, he did mention that the delays in the takeover had cost him 3 or 4 potential signings. Now at the time I must admit I didnt like the sound of that as it almost signaled to us that he was going to actually bring in players regardless. However I am convinced that he meant that had he came in and we had a manager in place he would have suggested signings! When he finally took over he took a few weeks to appoint a manager and again, came on programs like SSN and said he was frustrated that the club was missing out on players whilst his search goes on for a manager. Now if he was the type of dude to just get players in, surely he would have done so within that 3 or 4 week period? He has since said that we didnt go for Fowler aggressively as MA wanted DJ instead and most recently said that MA decided against taking up the option for Hasselbaink.

I think Milan is a media whore and will always want to please us all and he knows that football fans want high profile signings and may be pointing his finger towards players like RF and JFH but MA simply isnt that impressed with those individuals at this stage of there career. Im also not convinced that MM had much to do with Hellings and Nielsen but that may have been down to McKay and we all know what happened to him!

I think like the players mm and ma need to learn to do buisness with each other start to develope a working relationship were they can put there opinions together to make it work for the benifit of LCFC. Or ma will be out the door and its another lost season and we will be seen in everyones eyes as rabble and keep on paying for overpriced players cos no one will want to play for us.

I still feel a big signing around the corner.

:blink::S:S:S:S:blink:

Getting up at 5am to goto work and lookk forward to reading some good posts,i stumbled across the above!!!

My mind is now completely fcuked up for the rest of the day.

:):unsure:

Milan Mandaric today confirmed that he had made a deal with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink about coming to Leicester City. But when Hasselbaink arrived for a medical he was told it wouldn't take place.

At the moment Hasselbaink doesn't really now what will happen. The only thing certain is that he couldn't take the medical today.

New manager Martin Allen wanted, according to Sky, to see Hasselbaink for 30 days in a trial before he signed him.

Mandaric made it clear that he never made a decission over his managers head, but he must have got things twisted a bit around.

Is Martin Allen the manager, or is it Milan Mandaric pulling the strings. It's difficult to say from this summers activity.

Just a few days after Allen's arrival, Darren Kenton, Mark deVries, Alan Maybury, Rab Douglas and Stephen Hughes were placed on the transfer list. All of them are still in the club and Mark deVries played in the opener, where new £ 2 million signing JD Campbell was warming the bench.

Hmmm, thats a tough question & clever question....I think we are reallllly Leicester :thumbup:

btw got any more like that ? cos this is definately the place to post um...its a foruuum

Archived