Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Ideal draw for next round?

A strong Championship team at home so we can see how we will get on against them and it will be a test of who we will play in the league, a good indication of where we may finish this season or even West Brom, Watford, Cov Scum away from home to see how we get on.

i would like Barnsley away simple reason really my mum - in law died unexpectantly at the weekend and she was from there. we had great banter between us whenever we played them and i will really miss her.

my condolences mate i hope its barnsley for you then

Any team i've not been to yet away of course.

Liverpool away would be nice, is it this round that the Big guns come in or the next?

The shit prem clubs come in this round, the bigger ones come in 3rd round.

Plus it's seeded.

i would like Barnsley away simple reason really my mum - in law died unexpectantly at the weekend and she was from there. we had great banter between us whenever we played them and i will really miss her.

sorry mate! Barnsley it is and hopefully we can take 5 thousand and win again :)

I want a home tie against some crap. I`d love a cup run this season adn I hope that we avoid the prem sides until a little later in the comp. Bring on the Morecambe! :D

I bet preston said the same thing :o

And were not!

They are one of those teams who over-achieved at times last season but relied on one player and now he is gone they look really weak. They`ll be no more than a mid-table side unless they spend the Nugent fee and we are a club on the up, although reading through some of the threads some are talking us down as a bunch of down and outs.

Archived