Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonw88

Marco Ferreira

Found the answer I was looking for. At 29 he's not too old and if he's good enough for Jose he should be able to a job at Leicester City. Having said that I have never seen him play so I'm not going to assume anything just yet.

He's 29 which means he'll be 30 by the time he leaves us if his record is anything to go by!

Nine clubs in ten years suggests he could be a bit of a handful to manage and with MA's reputation for stamping his authority I doubt he'd last the season.

...................but if he's good enough give him a chance I say.

I was meaning those sort of cheapo foreign signings in their late 20s that have served George Burley so well in this division.

southhampton seem to be having a dreadfull start to the season

love them foreigners me ;)

Although this could be an excellent transfer for us, I fear we may see Shaun Newton on the left wing a lot more because of it :cry:

the only way shaun newton is going to be on the left wing is if he becomes a conservative

Portuguese players never do well on football manager, no matter how good their stats are they're all crap from some reason (except C.Ronaldo of course)

By Moutinho and play him in AM. He`s world class lol

Archived