Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonw88

Marco Ferreira

A right winger?? I thought we needed a left, I know Newton isnt that good but remember all the hype over Kaebi?? I thought he would be playing there and Chambers RB!
If I remember rightly, he's played on the left wing a lot throughout his career as well. Seem to remember him playing there a few years back for Porto.

Ferreira, Kaebi, Chambers, Campbell, HayesPlenty of pacey options there.

Am I right in thinking he would have played under Mourinho at Porto? Actually wouldn't he have signed him thinking about it?

Found the answer I was looking for. At 29 he's not too old and if he's good enough for Jose he should be able to a job at Leicester City. Having said that I have never seen him play so I'm not going to assume anything just yet.

Found the answer I wa slooking for. At 29 he's not too old and if he's good enough for Jose he should be able to a job at Leicester City. Having said that I have never seen him play so I'm not going to assume anything just yet.

Pssst. Paulo Ferreira plays for Chelsea ;)

EDIT: I see you had a quick edit lol

Archived