Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Palace 2-2 Leicester - Post match reactions

Train ticket = £16.75

Match ticket = £20

Borough Market. Monk. Kokopops. Spuggy. The Ultimate World-Famous Chocolate Brownie. Every member of the public gathering down the other end of the tube because of Kokopops, the campest football hooligan in the world. Chris Kamara is an absolute penis. The Duke of York. Hasty exit. The Stage Door. Maybes. Wils. Wilkesy. Knighton Matt. Bowls. The photos with Kokopops' hat on. Matt and Bowls missing the train. Singing about Alan Shearer being a willy puller on the train. Wils not needing a piss when we got to Thornton Heath. Wetherspoons. Football. Holly. Ched. LD3. Sheephead. Joe. The rest of the crew. Negotiating with the dickhead jobsworth stewards. James the Blue. Fulop looking decent. Porter coming on. Clemence and Weso bossing the midfield second half. Scoring a goal at Selhurst Park. Going mental. Breaking the earphones on my MP3 player. Scoring another goal at Selhurst Park. Going even more mental. Getting punched in the nose by LD3. (Still hurts.) Late heartbreak. Pub. Newcastle game. Rubbish. Balham. Chinese. Pro Evo. What would you rather get rid of? Clocks or tables? Why would you need a knife to eat a pile of shit? House party. Bloke from New Zealand pissing on a tree smaller than himself. Bloke from New Zealand convincing Kokopops to piss on a tree smaller than himself. Bagels are associated with Jewish people. John Lewis is Jewish and didn't use to open on Saturdays. Out. Club. Leaving £10 on the bar. Back. Indian. Pro Evo. Sofa. Up. Pro Evo. Steffen Iversen also played for Bradford (twice, both on Christmas Day, against Qatar). Breakfast out. Kokopops juggling his phone to stop it getting dirty. Kokopops dropping his phone in his yoghurt. Back. Manchester derby. Worst sweepstake ever. Carlos Tevez not scoring on purpose. Road trip. DU DU DU STALKING GARY MABBUTT. Sadly not finding Gary Mabbutt's house. Trying to pull girls in other cars on the M1. Failing, somehow. Home. Tired.

=

Fookin' priceless!! :D

:laugh:

Fez that is post of the year. Fact.

A new thread needs to be started with those pictures!

lol

Kokopops dropping his phone in his yoghurt was the funniest thing. His dad was ringing him and he got his phone out, holding it in a weird way so that he didn't get the yoghurt from his hands on it and instead just dropped it right in a whole bowl of the stuff. The waitress and the table next to us were all pissing themselves.

Kokopops dropping his phone in his yoghurt was the funniest thing. His dad was ringing him and he got his phone out, holding it in a weird way so that he didn't get the yoghurt from his hands on it and instead just dropped it right in a whole bowl of the stuff. The waitress and the table next to us were all pissing themselves.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh shit I forgot the best insult I have ever used!

Alex's mate's housemate is a Forest fan and we exchanged drunken abuse. I said Forest were shit so he said I had a perm (what the f**k?!) so I said I had Championship hair and he had League One hair. (:blink: :blink: :blink:) :laugh:

Mablo still have his chair ?

Train ticket = £16.75

Match ticket = £20

Borough Market. Monk. Kokopops. Spuggy. The Ultimate World-Famous Chocolate Brownie. Every member of the public gathering down the other end of the tube because of Kokopops, the campest football hooligan in the world. Chris Kamara is an absolute penis. The Duke of York. Hasty exit. The Stage Door. Maybes. Wils. Wilkesy. Knighton Matt. Bowls. The photos with Kokopops' hat on. Matt and Bowls missing the train. Singing about Alan Shearer being a willy puller on the train. Wils not needing a piss when we got to Thornton Heath. Wetherspoons. Football. Holly. Ched. LD3. Sheephead. Joe. The rest of the crew. Negotiating with the dickhead jobsworth stewards. James the Blue. Fulop looking decent. Porter coming on. Clemence and Weso bossing the midfield second half. Scoring a goal at Selhurst Park. Going mental. Breaking the earphones on my MP3 player. Scoring another goal at Selhurst Park. Going even more mental. Getting punched in the nose by LD3. (Still hurts.) Late heartbreak. Pub. Newcastle game. Rubbish. Balham. Chinese. Pro Evo. What would you rather get rid of? Clocks or tables? Why would you need a knife to eat a pile of shit? House party. Bloke from New Zealand pissing on a tree smaller than himself. Bloke from New Zealand convincing Kokopops to piss on a tree smaller than himself. Bagels are associated with Jewish people. John Lewis is Jewish and didn't use to open on Saturdays. Out. Club. Leaving £10 on the bar. Back. Indian. Pro Evo. Sofa. Up. Pro Evo. Steffen Iversen also played for Bradford (twice, both on Christmas Day, against Qatar). Breakfast out. Kokopops juggling his phone to stop it getting dirty. Kokopops dropping his phone in his yoghurt. Back. Manchester derby. Worst sweepstake ever. Carlos Tevez not scoring on purpose. Road trip. DU DU DU STALKING GARY MABBUTT. Sadly not finding Gary Mabbutt's house. Trying to pull girls in other cars on the M1. Failing, somehow. Home. Tired.

=

Haha class! :laugh:

Surely the dirty whisky deserved a mention?!

Can't believe I missed that sodding train after I was telling everyone to hurry up!!!

Haha class! :laugh:

Surely the dirty whisky deserved a mention?!

Can't believe I missed that sodding train after I was telling everyone to hurry up!!!

We had a good laugh about that. Erm where's matt?

lol

Train ticket = £16.75

Match ticket = £20

=

Lovely stuff.

A few updates:

I finally made it back half an hour ago, after travelling back to Lincoln via Chez Fez and Mablo Manor.

Mablo left his Selhurst souvenir in my car, it's currently on show in my kitchen.

The infamous hat is in a pub in London.

Bagels are definitely not Jewish.

Gary Mabbutt's house is not as obvious as you'd hope.

Du du du, stalking Gary Mabbutt.

I could really do with some sleep.

Photos will be up tomorrow, plus the first goal video.

I feel lost without my hat.

It's ok though, I've got a wide selection.

Almost as wide as my collection of free condoms.

One day I'll use them, one day.

As I said, Palace next year, I expect to see the same collection...

Archived