Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Palace 2-2 Leicester - Post match reactions

I would not be surprised if that was them!

Kokopops and Fez are staying in London I think!

All three of them are currently indulging in some kind of Wii sport.

Mablo proudly told me of his Selhurst souvenir :D

lol

The back of the chair! That was quality, some of the looks he must of got!

I think you are right, it is coming together. Just a few changes like bringing in Kaebi for Newton and having Chambers at right back when he's fit would do us good.

Fulop looks a solid keeper and Clarke looks like he'll do a job. With DJ and Hume up front I think we have the best partnership possible for us.

Once Allen realises all this we may be onto a winner.

He has made some strange team selections but what must be said in his defence is that he spots the things that aren't working and changes it. Weso didn't work on LM last week so he tried him on the right, the same with Newton. Kisha down the middle instead of Weso wasnt working so well. Matty at left wing didn't work either and we probably wont see that one again lol. N`Gotty played well at RB so kept his place ahead of Chambers who he may have decided to give more of a rest.

I really do believe that is is coming together but It may just be the brainwashing I have had aboard the optimistic bus. Time for MOTD as I want to see this "goal" that crossed the line for Fulham that wasnt spotted. Lets hear Sanchez moan. :thumbup:

He has made some strange team selections but what must be said in his defence is that he spots the things that aren't working and changes it. Weso didn't work on LM last week so he tried him on the right, the same with Newton. Kisha down the middle instead of Weso wasnt working so well. Matty at left wing didn't work either and we probably wont see that one again lol. N`Gotty played well at RB so kept his place ahead of Chambers who he may have decided to give more of a rest.

I really do believe that is is coming together but It may just be the brainwashing I have had aboard the optimistic bus. Time for MOTD as I want to see this "goal" that crossed the line for Fulham that wasnt spotted. Lets hear Sanchez moan. :thumbup:

Exactly, we for once seem to have a manager that isn't afraid to try things. More importantly he isn't afraid to change things around when they aren't working, and so far his changes are working. We thumped Blackpool in the 2nd half and were unlucky not to hang on today, it really could be 6points on the board with a bit more luck.

Hopefully he is now narrowing down his best team, and with the inclusion of another signing or two for the left wing and attacking Midfield role we should be set.

MA doesn't know his best team yet. Im sure he`ll get the right balance soon. He has already worked out that Weso and Clemence are better as a midfield partnership, he now will realize the importance of Kisnorbo, he has seemingly decided his keeper and new left-back. DJ is the guaranteed striker and I think Hume may have convinced him today to partner DJ. The team is taking shape and he isn't scared in dropping players, whether he signed them or not.

Im not sure what happens when Kaebi is fir or who he chosses to partner Kisnorbo though. Despite N`Gotty and McAuley not doing much wrong, I`d rather have Chambers at right-back and either Mac or N`Gotty partnering Kissa. Its all coming together!!

He has made some strange team selections but what must be said in his defence is that he spots the things that aren't working and changes it. Weso didn't work on LM last week so he tried him on the right, the same with Newton. Kisha down the middle instead of Weso wasnt working so well. Matty at left wing didn't work either and we probably wont see that one again lol . N`Gotty played well at RB so kept his place ahead of Chambers who he may have decided to give more of a rest.

Perfect synopsis, I shall look forward to your next weighty tome. :yesyes::thumbup:

Exactly, we for once seem to have a manager that isn't afraid to try things. More importantly he isn't afraid to change things around when they aren't working, and so far his changes are working. We thumped Blackpool in the 2nd half and were unlucky not to hang on today, it really could be 6points on the board with a bit more luck.

Hopefully he is now narrowing down his best team, and with the inclusion of another signing or two for the left wing and attacking Midfield role we should be set.

Its strange to read some people ridicule MA for making changes and trying stuff when last season under everyones best mate RK, he hardly changed a thing and kept on persisting in playing the players he saw fit in the positions he thought would suit, even if that meant Hughes on the right wing and AJ in midfield lol

You just cant please everybody I suppose but still some of the MA basing has been ridiculous.

You've always got hope if a manager will genuinely change things - where we had no hope whatsoever in the past.

That's because change is not just about replacing one man with another. It is about eliminating problems and adjusting the focus

Sometimes the change has to be radical - not two strikers replacing two others who aren't playing well, but two strikers joining the two who are already there.

That's radical change and it would seem MA's prepared to be that dramatic if he believes it might work.

Important strength that.

Too often Kelly would make changes that really didn't alter anything.

You've always got hope if a manager will genuinely change things - where we had no hope whatsoever in the past.

That's because change is not just about replacing one man with another. It is about eliminating problems and adjusting the focus

Sometimes the change has to be radical - not two strikers replacing two others who aren't playing well, but two strikers joining the two who are already there.

That's radical change and it would seem MA's prepared to be that dramatic if he believes it might work.

Important strength that.

Too often Kelly would make changes that really didn't alter anything.

So why are you so vocal in your criticism of MA when he tries stuff like playing players out of position during this embryonic stage of his managerial career with us? :unsure:

I was stood on the same row. On the second goal they all had a kind of love-in pile on, it wasnt until I was leaving that I saw they'd destroyed 3 of the old wooden seats. We got outside the ground and mablo pulls out the seat back from under his jacket

hilarios :D

I left them at 6 I can imagine theyre pretty smashed by now....

I'm quite pleased with a point, just gutting to get it in that way. Porter and Hume made a real difference when they came on :thumbup: De Vries and Newton both poor, Sheehan too. We gave away 4-5 free kicks in the area they scored from too <_<

Im on about the big Leicester fan and his son, offering out some chav. The chav obviously gave it the big 'un and shat himself when the bloke offered him out.

Some one told me some bloke had a go at Maybes because he was in his sons seat during the game :dunno:

Has Manwell still got his seat? :Dlol

Great day all in all and a decent resuslt big shame we couldn't hold on though.

Atmosphere and difference in players performance in the 2nd half was something else, fantastic stuff.

And the jubillations of the 2 goals were fantastic. One huge scramble turned pile on featuring Myself, Ched, Fez LD3, Joe, Kokopops, Manuel, wils etc. awesome stuff

In fairness I dont think half the people at the back had tickets up there. Mine was row 10 somehow ended up on row 47 :P

Away games tend to be like that.

Ours were row 12. Half the people weren't in a seat, just on the stairs!

I left them at 6 I can imagine theyre pretty smashed by now....

...there's nothing I like better than being sober and talking to drunk blokes on the phone - answering questions about John Lewis and bagels.

Has Manwell still got his seat? :Dlol

:yesyes:

Got back 15 minutes ago, and i'm ****ing kanckered. Brilliant day though tbf.

Shame about us no being able to defend set pieces though eh?

And oh yeah, Newtons shit.

Agree with everything you just said :D

Even the getting back 15 minites ago. :)

Yeah, it was a good day out and MA must be narrowing down to the best team now.

Hume and DJ looked good up front, Fulop looks decent, Clarke looks solid, Porter looked good.

Newton is shit.

Erm. Sorry to Fez for punching you like :ermm:

And i've never jumped as far in my life as I did for both our goals. As soon as they went in I just leaped forward down about 2 rows :laugh: Ended up lying on the flooor after the second :ermm:

Brilliant stuff :D

Alex's fashion sense :wub:

Archived