Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Palace 2-2 Leicester - Post match reactions

We really must be the worst side for holding a lead, surely some nerd must know how many leads we throw away.

I said to my dad after we scored to make it 2-1 with only a few minutes left 'You know we still won't win' - he didn't believe me.

Never ever confident with leicester even with almost a complately different side we still can't hold on.

Its just weird.

I feel so sorry for our players because it's a good point and they seem to have played quite well but because of the manner of the equaliser, in the last minute, the fans are STILL gonna be negative.

It's a good result and I won't hear anything else. The performance is a different matter, we may well have been bad, but nothing you can say you make me think it's not a solid point.

foking shit why do it every time my team in afl do it and the foxes give up with a few minutes to go why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why \

Just when u thought we showed some of that "Never give up" attitude this shite i can't believe it i'm seriously almost in tears

being 21 and on the other side of the world and when you say lesta to people they got what u talking about, does not make a lose any easier i'm shattered

2nd half sounded decent. without dragging up the same old nonsence i do hope Allen today saw how De Vries will never be good enough for us. a point there isn't bad, but we could really do with learning how to defend in the dying stages of games

Archived