Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFox07

De vries

He's as talented as he was last friday-why should one decent game change anything?

Consistency is what's required week in week out not when he feels like it and everything is falling into place.

You have to take your hat off to MA really for finding a team able to put in a performance like that and accomodate MDV at the same time! Amazing.

Hume 3.5 games and one goal - all round hero

de Vries 2.5 games (and a few minutes as a sub) and one goal - hideous donkey who beasted everyone's mother during his exile from the Club last season.

Leicester City fans are so knowledgable about the game it makes every Saturday during the season so enjoyable.

lol lol lol lol

I did enjoy reading that. De Vries can certainly do the business for us, that I am sure of. His workrate and application for us since Allen has arrived has been very pleasing, as has his apparent weight-loss and new-found sharpness. I wasn't at the game on Saturday, but apparently he gave Shittu a torrid time and was too much to handle? If this is the case, my guess is that he needs to apply himself in this way for a sustained period of time in order to win the majority of our fans round.

I personally changed my opinion on the man some time ago, and am now firmly a believer in his importance to our side. And I was a huge admirer of his celebration Saturday as well. Heart-warming stuff.

lol lol lol lol

I did enjoy reading that. De Vries can certainly do the business for us, that I am sure of. His workrate and application for us since Allen has arrived has been very pleasing, as has his apparent weight-loss and new-found sharpness. I wasn't at the game on Saturday, but apparently he gave Shittu a torrid time and was too much to handle? If this is the case, my guess is that he needs to apply himself in this way for a sustained period of time in order to win the majority of our fans round.

I personally changed my opinion on the man some time ago, and am now firmly a believer in his importance to our side. And I was a huge admirer of his celebration Saturday as well. Heart-warming stuff.

Cracking Celebration.

Celebrated like he actually cared.

i'd rest hume, de vries & n'gotty tommorow kaabi & fryatt need a full 90 methinks :thumbup:

id say 45mins for kaabi. Id be tempted to see how fryatt reacts to a start. Id rest hume but keep clem and weso in the middle - atleast till we are winning. give sheehan another game and possibly 45 mins for cort if fit.

id say 45mins for kaabi. Id be tempted to see how fryatt reacts to a start. Id rest hume but keep clem and weso in the middle - atleast till we are winning. give sheehan another game and possibly 45 mins for cort if fit.

yep can't argue with that :thumbup:

Oh yeah and lets all chop the woods down. I almost got a twating for calling the forest "notts woods" to a forest fan today :)

lol yeah im looking forward to it im going are you? you should of jumped in there first & gave him a twatting lol

Its cool how we finally have a spine and can fine tune with other players asappose to the drab we have had in our recent history...that feeling of looking forward to matches is comming back to me!

yeah its great to feel good about leicester football again & have pride in it its bin a while lol

lol yeah im looking forward to it im going are you? you should of jumped in there first & gave him a twatting lol
Im not going due to it being an important day in the religious calander - its a day called 'raksha bandan' for hindus. Big family day that will taste sweeter when we chop the woods down. :)so what u doing up at this unholy hour gibbo?
yeah its great to feel good about leicester football again & have pride in it its bin a while lol
I had honestly forgotten the feeling since 4-1 but it dont alf feel good!

Im not going due to it being an important day in the religious calander - its a day called 'raksha bandan' for hindus. Big family day that will taste sweeter when we chop the woods down. :)so what u doing up at this unholy hour gibbo?I had honestly forgotten the feeling since 4-1 but it dont alf feel good!

o.k you enjoy your day you could ave a listen on the wireless anyway :D

im up cos last week i had laser eye surgery & i gotta wear a mask to bed which is extremely uncomfortable so i have to wait until im about ready to pass out to go bed or i won't get sleep i'll just get hot and bothered :laugh: im sure you wanted to know that :D

o.k you enjoy your day you could ave a listen on the wireless anyway

im up cos last week i had laser eye surgery & i gotta wear a mask to bed which is extremely uncomfortable so i have to wait until im about ready to pass out to go bed or i won't get sleep i'll just get hot and bothered im sure you wanted to know that

Cheers Mate!

laser eye? to correct vision? no pain to gain.

o.k you enjoy your day you could ave a listen on the wireless anyway

im up cos last week i had laser eye surgery & i gotta wear a mask to bed which is extremely uncomfortable so i have to wait until im about ready to pass out to go bed or i won't get sleep i'll just get hot and bothered im sure you wanted to know that

Cheers Mate!

laser eye? to correct vision? no pain to gain.

yeah i had awful vision the first game of the season i couldn't see what was going on & don't bother with my glasses in public so got it sorted i can see now tho so its worth all the hassle :thumbup:

yeah i had awful vision the first game of the season i couldn't see what was going on & don't bother with my glasses in public so got it sorted i can see now tho so its worth all the hassle :thumbup:

Yeah man defo. no more glasses!! do u think MA will ever change his attacking methods? say if we loose 2 on the bounce and play really shit?

Yeah man defo. no more glasses!! do u think MA will ever change his attacking methods? say if we loose 2 on the bounce and play really shit?

i guess he would have no choice although tactics aren't his strongpoint hopefully it won't come to that but we haven't seen everything he has up his sleeves yet. i guess he'll just play to the strengths of his players so when he finally figures out his strongest 11 possibly including a new signing or two the tactics & style of play should come with it :dunno:

just been on the notts woods forum. they are a depressed bunch of fans i tell ya! id hate to feel like them....there is a real possibility we will out number them at their own back yard :huh:

lol i hope so i'll be laughing for ever & a day if thats the case

Im not going due to it being an important day in the religious calander - its a day called 'raksha bandan' for hindus. Big family day that will taste sweeter when we chop the woods down.

Happy Raksha bandan....Dont eat too many Ladus and samosas!!!!

I'm getting mine done before 5.30 then its off to Notts with the Mrs!!!!!

(She thinks it will be a quiet night!!! :D:unsure:

Hume 3.5 games and one goal - all round hero

de Vries 2.5 games (and a few minutes as a sub) and one goal - hideous donkey who beasted everyone's mother during his exile from the Club last season.

Leicester City fans are so knowledgable about the game it makes every Saturday during the season so enjoyable.

Hume came off the bench for MDV at Palace and turned the game around (with Levi to be fair) but didn't score and on Saturday he played in midfield and scored. I wouldn't want to start comparing the two because despite MDV`s resurgence in the first team, Hume has been doing it for us for a while now. I don't get why you would question the knowledge of the fans for having Hume a hero when he top scored in a shite team over a shite season! I think your knowledge needs to be questioned for asking the question fella!

I haven't read all through this thread, admittedly, but it strikes me as something of a joke. De Vries is back in favour because Allen clearly prefers playing with a big target man up front. Anyone at the game on Saturday will have seen he is still slow, lumbering, lacking a decent touch and poor at heading (for his height). Don't get me wrong, I jumped as high as anyone when he scored and would love him to get more goals for us. But he doesn't really have the skill or fitness (he was knackered after 70 mins!) to be in a promotion-chasing Championship side. Not that we are one of those at the moment, but if those are our aspirations then MdV should not be part of the plans.

Happy Raksha bandan....Dont eat too many Ladus and samosas!!!!

I'm getting mine done before 5.30 then its off to Notts with the Mrs!!!!!

(She thinks it will be a quiet night!!! :D:unsure:

second that....happy raksha bandan...im getting mine done when everyone finishes work...there is a bowl full of mithai (sweets) and im lookin to do some damage on it today...(got the day off)

PS raksha bandan is a day when sisters tie a friendship band on their brothers...it kinda symbolises the bond between the brother and sister. its cool :thumbup:

second that....happy raksha bandan...im getting mine done when everyone finishes work...there is a bowl full of mithai (sweets) and im lookin to do some damage on it today...(got the day off)

PS raksha bandan is a day when sisters tie a friendship band on their brothers...it kinda symbolises the bond between the brother and sister. its cool :thumbup:

HHHmmmm...it aint THAT cool....The Brothers get a piece of string to signify the bond between Brother and Sister....and the Sisters get cash$$$$$$$$ :angry:

Archived